Where to find wooden crochet hooks?

dragontatt

Hi all, I am looking for a website to buy wooden hand-carved crochet hooks.

I know that there are LOTS on Ebay, but I really don't want to go that route. I always seem to not win my auctions and then I end up disappointed.

I've tried searching and only found a couple places. Does anyone know of any good sites for me to try?

Thanks in advance,

Vivian:)

I highly recommend Turn of the Century as well! Bill is a delight to do business with, and his hooks are absolute works of art! I have the complete set, including rug hook sizes, and I absolutely love them!!

Laurie:hook

I second that! I emailed Bill with a question about the availability of a certain wood a couple of months ago, and he replied and said he'd get back with me when he had more information. I really expected that he would forget about my request, but, true to his word, he contacted me this past weekend with the information. Super, super nice guy.

I highly recommend Turn of the Century as well! Bill is a delight to do business with, and his hooks are absolute works of art! I have the complete set, including rug hook sizes, and I absolutely love them!!

Laurie:hook

Thanks so much for the tip...I emailed Bill and he's sending a size P "rug hook," which is just a large crochet hook. He got back to my email right away.

Thanks again! PAM

Thanks all for the suggestion to go to Turn of the Century. I just got my wooden P hook from Bill and it's absolutely perfect! I sent him back an email, telling him he does beautiful work. I can FINALLY crochet bulky yarn projects...PAM

To all thats looking for a wooden hook. Check out the new member listing. From Washington, Jimbo. He makes them from trees. Intersting check them out he has pic there. Just thought I would let you know.:hook

I know you said "no ebay" but I have gotten lovely, reasonable hooks from these people-

http://redbarnfarmnet/index.htm

They are smooth and have several in a set for under 20 dollars. I have won several auctions, have prompt service and she has lovely yarn.

Just a suggestion-

Debbi

Archived