Chico's Toasty Ribbed Turtleneck Sweater (Yet another dog sweater)

GinaLaughed

I think yesterday was dog sweater making day as I made one too! :lol

You can check out the pics here at my blog.

Hey, I think this is actually my first real show and tell share! Yeah, I've posted a couple of things here and there but I keep forgetting to post my FO's!

Hey, I think this is actually my first real show and tell share! Yeah, I've posted a couple of things here and there but I keep forgetting to post my FO's!

Love Chico in his little sweater.......too cute :dog please post your FO's :manyheart love to see them :hook

I love your sweater. Thanks for the bootie pattern. We have a cocker spaniel and my daughter is bugging me to make booties because our little lady gets clumps of snow stuck on her fur. I'm not sure they will stay on, but we will give it a try. I made a dog sweater over the week-end also. My is knit though. Sorry. I do both. Anyway, I love your sweater and the model is cute too!

This is the first chance I've had to come back and reply to posts. Sorry. In all the years I've been online (about 10 years or so???) I've never backed up my stuff nor have I gotten a virus. Well...Monday night I got not one but four viruses!!! To make a long story short, computer is fixed and all of my stuff was saved but now I'm more behind than ever. *sigh* At least the only thing I lost were some of my personal settings.

Anyway....thank you all so much for your nice comments about Chico and his sweater. Poor dog. He's in the doghouse right now. We have had him for almost two years now and he has suddenly turned food aggressive! :eek Not with his food....with food he scavages! :lol Tonight I had to take away a lollipop from him and I thought he was going to bite me! I told dd that her dog is evil. :devil

To update you on his sweater....he doesn't like it. He takes it off all the time. I guess that poor dog is just gonna freeze. Either that or I'm just gonna have to make the sweater tighter.

LOL at him on the washer. My husband is a student going for his MSW so we are taking advantage of student housing right now. The floors are a horrible, disgusting brown so I had to put him somewhere so the pic would come out. As you all could see he didn't like that very much. Either that or he just hates the sweater! :lol

Thanks again everyone!

Now....my baby is asleep, my dd is entertaining herself, and my dh is working late so I think I'll get off this computer and have some crochet time to myself. :hook

Archived