****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.

judianne

Ratdog, the bears are so cute! Little kids love such cuddly toys. 

Cindy, pretty socks. Although it's strange feeling for me to think "Christmas" this time of year 😉

I'm getting my Easter box ready to mail.  I finished this one back in January while in a inspired holiday baby outfit crochet binge.  The current bunny I'm working on not so happy to be made but getting their.  There is a boy and a girl and it all depends on which outfit I tackle first what this first bunny ends up being.  Thankfully the doll outfit was much more cooperative.

Baby Doll Easter Bunny

• Like 1

Apak what a clever bday party gift.  The kids will love them.  The colors are delightful.

Ratdog the bears are adorable and you can be sure they will provide comfort and joy to some lucky child.

Cindy your stockings are beautiful.  I love the varied colors.  I've tried making stockings for gift card holders and mine always come out awkwardly shaped.  Yours are beautiful.  As for Christmas it creeps up on  all of us when we don't get started.  If it wasn't for making Easter stuff I'd be thinking about Christmas themed items.

Hi, peeps!

Such great work, ladies - you're all so amazing😍

20 hours ago, Apak said:

Birthday candy-whale, anyone? 🐳🎂

Here are the baby whales I made for my daughter. Well, I made many more - I stopped at 80 - and very soon they will find their new homes. 

More pics here:

https://forum.crochetville.com/topic/162464-birthday-baby-whales/

2020-03-08_18.34.30.jpg

2020-03-08_18.43.05.jpg

2020-03-08_18.44.12.jpg

That was a ton of work! I'm sure the kids will really appreciate them - it's a truly unique idea.

13 minutes ago, Bailey4 said:

I'm getting my Easter box ready to mail.  I finished this one back in January while in a inspired holiday baby outfit crochet binge.  The current bunny I'm working on not so happy to be made but getting their.  There is a boy and a girl and it all depends on which outfit I tackle first what this first bunny ends up being.  Thankfully the doll outfit was much more cooperative.

Baby Doll Easter Bunny

So cute!!!!!

Ratdog - Sweet baby doll beds! Those are just so cute.

Tampa Doll - Thanks for the fun post about quarantine. I thought the same thing myself. Things are getting so concerning around NE Washington and Idaho here. Stay safe and healthy everyone and praying that we can get passed this soon.

Edited by RecycleCindy

Dropped the beds off at the preschool on my way to Joanns.

Then I came home and made baby bottles to feed the dolls. Im hoping that the yarn will not taste or feel good and the kids wont put them in their mouths like they do with plastic food.

1584464806633-1797884190.jpg

• Like 1

I can always borrow a doll when needed. They have so many that they dont miss one when it visits my house. Now I know the dimensions for the bed I returned my little visitor when I dropped off the beds.

Beautiful work, Ladies!

I just finished this small baby ghan (keeping it in case there's a need- I always seem to be caught short)

I made it using donated yarn (thank you!) except for the deep rose I already had in stash. It'll drape better after a wash

20200318_134511.jpg

20200318_134725.jpg

Edited by judianne
  • Like 3

On 3/19/2020 at 10:37 AM, Bailey4 said:

The colors are beautiful.  It will be a beautiful gift.

Thank you!

• judianne changed the title to ****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.