****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.

judianne

Oh man you are cracking me up Chris.  Then I go down to the Thank you's and one of your cards escaped the Twilight zone and made it to Poland.  You have to laugh :roflor you will be crying😭.  Their excuse is they have less people working because of pandemic.  Yeah, what is their excuse the rest of the year.  

Hey it only took 11 days between sorting stations in NJ?  What from North Jersey to South Jersey?  That is typical.  Those in North Jersey thinks South Jersey consist of Atlantic City only.  i know when I worked up there, they asked me what state I was from.🤣

• Haha 1

Someone broke the blockade.

What I also find funny is I've been shopping the post Christmas sales for kids books to put away with no care for when they arrive because the earliest I need any of them is June.  Those books are arriving with precision.  When you don't need it....:rofl

DH's Aunt's reaction was funny.  Her response was that we can expect that the packages will arrive in time for Christmas so they weren't wrong .....2021:yes

Edited by Bailey4
  • Haha 1

• judianne changed the title to ****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.