****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.

judianne

A small blanket for the NICU. Lots of times they use them to cover the isolettes. I was gifted lots of different colors from a couple of sweet ladies. These are most of the purples. Next ones will be yellow, gold, etc. I used the cozy stripe pattern from Attic24

IMG_20200126_120809_181.jpg

11 minutes ago, judianne said:

A small blanket for the NICU. Lots of times they use them to cover the isolettes. I was gifted lots of different colors from a couple of sweet ladies. These are most of the purples. Next ones will be yellow, gold, etc. I used the cozy stripe pattern from Attic24

Pretty! I love the colors!

15 hours ago, judianne said:

That is so pretty! I've been busy blocking the rectangles already done for Warm Up America while trying to get a few more out. DD#1 starts her new semester in HS today. Instead of study hall, health ed and intro to culinary arts, she now has beginner guitar, introductory foods and cultural diversity. 

Thanks, ladies! I'm having fun with the bits of colors I was gifted a while back😍

On 1/28/2020 at 9:52 AM, Bailey4 said:

I had some fun with this year's Valentine box going out to a family member's two little girls.

Crochet box of Chocolates

On 1/29/2020 at 7:33 AM, Bailey4 said:

Another Valentine Box item

Valentine Hugging Hearts

LOVE these!!!!

Here is what I have been working on.  These along with 2 other outfits will be going to Bailey4 for her charity.  I did not do all the bead work, as I felt they stood on their own as dresses.  I am going to make one more outfit, not sure what kind yet.

The first two were Cowgirl outfits.

Charity Doll Outfits 2020  (1).JPG

Charity Doll Outfits 2020  (2).JPG

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Here is what I have been working on.  These along with 2 other outfits will be going to Bailey4 for her charity.  I did not do all the bead work, as I felt they stood on their own as dresses.  I am going to make one more outfit, not sure what kind yet.

The first two were Cowgirl outfits.

Charity Doll Outfits 2020  (1).JPG

Charity Doll Outfits 2020  (2).JPG

Wow gorgeous outfits. The 2nd one is my favorite. I just love the Southwestern/Indian look about it. These are going to be so loved by whoever receives them.

Hi ladies!

Thanks for the compliments on the hats - I DO love working with color!

And Bailey and Mary Jo - wow! I can't seem to get myself in gear to do that much fiddly work any longer, but I really LOVE the doll dresses as well as the hearts and Leprechaun outfit. It's something how we all seem to have a "thing" that motivates us. Makes me happy to see all the work...we'll never lose our crochet mojo!

• judianne changed the title to ****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.