****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.

judianne

Hi peeps!

On 12/6/2020 at 11:11 AM, Apak said:

The blanket is pretty and elegant! 

Thanks! An easy pattern too!

On 12/6/2020 at 1:10 PM, Bailey4 said:

What an amazing ministry.  That blanket is beautiful.

Thank you! With Covid we took a hiatus but in January it will get going again. The lady in charge does a lot for the parish - this ministry is only her latest on the list😊

On 12/7/2020 at 9:50 AM, Bailey4 said:

I love Richard Scarry books.  I started one project and realized it wasn't quite the project I wanted and then came across this pattern and it worked.

Lowly Worm

Adorable! And I love the other ones you posted...I can imagine the smiles when they're received...

On 12/10/2020 at 8:12 PM, greyhoundgrandma said:

I finished the cat and finally have a picture.

20201210_190835.jpg

That's super adorable! Are those eyes that you bought or are there buttons out there that look like that?

3 minutes ago, judianne said:

That's super adorable! Are those eyes that you bought or are there buttons out there that look like that?

They are buttons. Found them on amazon after lots of looking there and etsy. Only issue I have with them is that they are pretty heavy.

On 12/12/2020 at 9:49 AM, greyhoundgrandma said:

They are buttons. Found them on amazon after lots of looking there and etsy. Only issue I have with them is that they are pretty heavy.

The look like they're heavy. Awfully cute though!

Happy Birthday Judianne.

May your day be filled with lots of Sunshine  :sun

May your have a day filled with lots of Love :wub:  and  Laughter:rofl

May you have the best day ever, and

May it continue thorough out the year

• Like 1

A little new Christmas cheer for myself.  I got the tree up and my card wreaths.  The Christmas garden flags are out along with the Christmas elves out front.  Other than that I didn't do lots of decorating this year.  However, this doll project has kept me going in the holiday spirit through out the year.  Now I'm just waiting for the back ordered dolls to come so I can keep going.  I'm down to one and I'm hoping to use that for Valentine's Day.

Lots to Love 8" Elf

• Like 2

I have a couple of packages in the twilight zone also.  About 3 got thru, but the rest are who knows where.

That is adorable and so cool for a little one.

Quite here, not much going on.  Santa is close.

Have a fun day.

• Like 1

This is the last item that went into the missing Christmas box

Snowman

The package was supposed to be there on the 19th.  Good news tracking says it left MA yesterday and is now in CT.  Why CT I have no idea it went to Boston yesterday morning when normally it leaves via western MA Springfield for this destination.  Who knows.  This is an odd year for packages.

Edited by Bailey4
  • Like 1

I've had limited time to crochet...but I've already started working on a few things just for winter to give away to others... It's not going very fast but I guess fast is not the plan the gift giving part I guess will be... I'm currently making scoodie's... my plan is only to use what's in the house but yet somehow I ended up buying two skeins of yarn to complete project 😂 6.99 each

Edited by Jayashiangel

Hi peeps! Merry Christmas to all of you...next year will be a much better one, I'm sure💕

On 12/23/2020 at 9:24 AM, Bailey4 said:

This is the last item that went into the missing Christmas box

Snowman

The package was supposed to be there on the 19th.  Good news tracking says it left MA yesterday and is now in CT.  Why CT I have no idea it went to Boston yesterday morning when normally it leaves via western MA Springfield for this destination.  Who knows.  This is an odd year for packages.

So sweet! And yes...we've had adventure with shipping in our family also...lol!

On 12/23/2020 at 9:35 PM, Jayashiangel said:

I've had limited time to crochet...but I've already started working on a few things just for winter to give away to others... It's not going very fast but I guess fast is not the plan the gift giving part I guess will be... I'm currently making scoodie's... my plan is only to use what's in the house but yet somehow I ended up buying two skeins of yarn to complete project 😂 6.99 each

That's a great idea to keep going with projects...I always try to work on decreasing my stash - but it always seems I need to buy more yarn to finish something! I guess that's how my stash keeps growing🤣

On 12/24/2020 at 4:04 PM, RecycleCindy said:

Hello and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Sorry that I haven't posted more but with everything going on it's been hard.  Here are a few last stockings I crocheted for Warmth for Warriors.

1729965122_CuffStockings12-2020.thumb.JPG.cdcc420fec33034e0580441b60c4ec1d.JPG

Those are so very perfect! Great work!

My Mom's package which was supposed to be there on the 14th is supposed to be delivered today but she's not home she's visiting my brother.:bang

The kids package which was supposed to arrive on the 19th is in the same state finally but has been to 2 different sorting centers in that state.  The shipping is just crazy right now.

My in-laws and DH's Aunt package have been traveling together (they live in same town) and have been MIA for days it was also supposed to arrive on the 19th.  It will all work out eventually but the one I was saddest about was the kids because there were Christmas books in the box.  Guess they will be good for next year.

• Haha 1

Sorry Chris, but I could not help but laugh.  My package to Poland is still MIA.  The one to England took a week, the one to Ireland took 2 weeks.  Heck some of the ones I sent here in the states just got to their destination.  It is like a game of Where's Waldo.:rofl

I am sure the kids will love the books anyway.

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It looks like travelling packages live their own lives 😁 We can write a book about it, a chapter everyone  🙂

But think, someone is sure the Christmas joy is over and then gets another surprise! Lucky her/him! 

• Like 2

On 12/26/2020 at 2:21 PM, Bailey4 said:

My Mom's package which was supposed to be there on the 14th is supposed to be delivered today but she's not home she's visiting my brother.:bang

The kids package which was supposed to arrive on the 19th is in the same state finally but has been to 2 different sorting centers in that state.  The shipping is just crazy right now.

My in-laws and DH's Aunt package have been traveling together (they live in same town) and have been MIA for days it was also supposed to arrive on the 19th.  It will all work out eventually but the one I was saddest about was the kids because there were Christmas books in the box.  Guess they will be good for next year.

It's all going to be such a huge surprise!

Can't wait for 2020 to be over...we put away our few inside decorations a couple of days ago - just not in the mood.

At least I'm crocheting. I'm finishing a "NoHoles" baby blanket for the christening blanket group. It is making longer than the others but I love the pattern. Extremely simple...

Then I have some other odds and ends in a box that I want to get creative with - I may try freeform! 🤗

My decorations will come donw on the 6th.  I usually wait till the 7th, but lots of Dr. appointments.  Now a pacemaker check has been added.  This year just keeps getting better.  First my tree took a dive 3 times and had to be tossed, now the pacemaker machine is not working, so he can not send the report to the Heart Dr.  He will have it done the day he see's the Dr.  

Oh please make next year better.

Off to work on my afghan.

• Like 1

Mom's package arrived yesterday so only 3 more outstanding.

The FL packages took 11 days to travel from one NJ sorting station to the next NJ sorting station.  No idea where the NY package is other than it was last seen in Rochester.

• Haha 1

Mary Jo...yes...we're all hoping the new year is better. Not looking for a whole lot...just better....

Bailey, this has been a horrendous year for mailing things!

• judianne changed the title to ****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.