****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.

judianne

Bailey...you're amazing.😍

On 11/14/2020 at 11:39 AM, Tampa Doll said:

Here is a picture of the baby in the Llama blanket.  Looks like he will be nice and warm this winter.

Lama blanket for babyIMG_0710[140064].JPG

Oh wow! What's not to love about this! The colors, the design....precious💝

Edited by judianne

Wow, Bailey, your brain must always be buzzing with a whirlwind of  ideas! And they're all awesome and unique, too💝

Edited by judianne
  • Like 1

Wow Chris you have been busy.

Well I finally got everything but the cards done and that is today's project. HERE is where you will find the new tree and table.  Cut down the decorations this year, as I just can't do it this year, but I like the looks of things.

Wanted to pop in and say Hi.  Today is a good day to start the afghan I am making for my Niece's daughter who is getting married next year and her shower is in May.  

Have a great day

On 12/1/2020 at 11:30 AM, Bailey4 said:

This guy is decorating DH's work at home space

Iggy the Penguin

SO ADORABLE!!!!!

On 12/4/2020 at 10:58 AM, Bailey4 said:

This is the fox puppet that goes with the Gingerbread Baby book

Fox Puppet

That is really sweet-looking!

1 hour ago, Tampa Doll said:

Wow Chris you have been busy.

Well I finally got everything but the cards done and that is today's project. HERE is where you will find the new tree and table.  Cut down the decorations this year, as I just can't do it this year, but I like the looks of things.

Wanted to pop in and say Hi.  Today is a good day to start the afghan I am making for my Niece's daughter who is getting married next year and her shower is in May.  What pattern are you using? My niece/goddaughter is getting married next year and I['ve been thinking about making her a ghan - but they are tall people...and the groom is also LARGE! They do live in NC...so maybe it's just the thought that counts - and not the size. AH....just thought of a personalized paid pattern I made many years ago....might get that revised.  

Have a great day

Your decorations a so beautiful! We have really minimized this year. Part is, like you, Mary Jo, physically we just weren't up to it - esp me, and since hubby leaves the tree stuff to me... 

We also don't send cards any longer. Can't say I miss doing that, either. I do enjoy seeing the photo cards of the kids and grandkids of friends, though.

It's bitterly cold here today - but the sun is out, so it's a pretty day.

Hope everyone is well💕

Edited by judianne

28 inches,  pure white, christening blanket for the ministry which is starting again in January. Its the Seeet Pea Trellis pattern from Attic24 with a border I made up.

20201205_163301.jpg

• Like 2

• judianne changed the title to ****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.