****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.

judianne

Another villager has arrived.

Mr. Vampire

I'm so close on the farm.  I did the bodies for the last 3 finger puppets before I went to bed last night.  Hoping to finish them today so I can figure out what type of container needs to be attached to barn and then I can wrap everything and box it and send it.  Then I need to finish Halloween box and ship it!!!

Pig Finger Puppet

I still have to download some of the pictures for the project but I am so excited I could dance.  DH is taking the Oct birthday box to the Post Office today!!!  Halloween should be going out Monday as I'm still working on a few things.  I'll be starting on Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

On 10/13/2020 at 10:20 AM, Bailey4 said:

Busy Baby Box Farm Activity Cube Side 4

I remade the basket for this side because I found the chicks and their "safety lines" didn't fit into the original basket and if I can't get them in as an adult I can't expect little hands are going to have more luck.

So cute!!

Here are 2 things i recently made. The fingerless gloves are for my goddaughter - she says she's good with blankets right now😂  The rainbow looking scarf is made using 2 yarn cakes I was gifted from my wish list many months ago. I tried the pattern she sent me but thought the colors needed something different, so here is the result. I'm keeping the shawl😍...unless someone lays claim to it😂

I loved making both projects.

thumbnail.jpeg

thumbnail.jpeg

• Like 1

Sheep Finger Puppet

Starting to get the last of the birthday/Halloween stuff posted as I work on getting the Thanksgiving box ready to go.  Have a Turkey in overalls and a Turkey dinner play food almost completed.  Trading off on them to get both finished.

Edited by Bailey4

Oh pretty gloves.  They do look warm.  Sorry guys but I do not miss having to wear them

My SIL e-mailed me and said she showed the Trump afghan to a friend, who showed it to her Mother who is 92 and has been crocheting FOREVER.  She was impressed and wants to see it in person.  

Just wanted to stop in and say Hi!

• Like 1

This was the last item for the Halloween box!!!  I just finished the first item for the Thanksgiving box.  I have to get DH to take a picture with his camera of the Square Crow Garland my phone just isn't able to capture all of them at once.  I'll get there eventually. 

Mr. Pumpkin

• Like 2

Bailey4, do you have time for sleeping??? Every time I visit here I can see your cute new projects 😉🧶

Judianne, the blanket is so pretty! I am a fan of mittens of all kinds, yours are beautiful! 

Edited by Apak
  • Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 11:54 AM, Bailey4 said:

Sheep Finger Puppet

Starting to get the last of the birthday/Halloween stuff posted as I work on getting the Thanksgiving box ready to go.  Have a Turkey in overalls and a Turkey dinner play food almost completed.  Trading off on them to get both finished.

I smiled when I saw this!

On 10/23/2020 at 10:16 AM, Tampa Doll said:

Oh pretty gloves.  They do look warm.  Sorry guys but I do not miss having to wear them

I wore a cotton turtleneck yesterday under my short wool jacket...my kind of weather!😍

My SIL e-mailed me and said she showed the Trump afghan to a friend, who showed it to her Mother who is 92 and has been crocheting FOREVER.  She was impressed and wants to see it in person.  

Just wanted to stop in and say Hi!

That's a huge compliment on your work! 💕

The closest I got to seeing or thinking of something warm, was watching the Denver/KC game.  They has snow and it was cool to watch.

how is the I Love this yarn to work with?  I just bought a bunch to make an afghan.

I like the Love this Yarn its nice and soft.  A cheap yarn I've fallen in love with but its a light worsted is Joann's Big Twist.  They have a wide range of colors and it is nice and soft on the hands without the slippery feel of Caron Simply Soft.  As I said a bit lighter weight than say Red Heart or Caron Pounders but great for most of the projects I've used it on recently.  Can't beat the price either especially when it is on sale.  Not sure what it would be like for an afghan but it has been great for my doll and toy projects.

Square Crow Garland

I finally finished it after shipping the boxes.  They do make me smile, especially on a rainy day like today.  Can you believe they are suggesting we could have snow before Halloween??  Really.  We've had tropical temperatures for weeks now snow.  Do you think we could have fall first!!!

• Like 2

Love the garland.  I am trying to work up the gnome towels.  I can't seem to get the gumption up.

Judianne, sent a pm.

Have a fun day.

Oh and just an FYI, I posted the October table.

Hi peeps!

On 10/26/2020 at 1:37 PM, Tampa Doll said:

The closest I got to seeing or thinking of something warm, was watching the Denver/KC game.  They has snow and it was cool to watch.

how is the I Love this yarn to work with?  I just bought a bunch to make an afghan.

It's GREAT! I may be shopping there more - esp now that our baptismal blanket ministry is again starting up... in January

22 minutes ago, Tampa Doll said:

Love the garland.  I am trying to work up the gnome towels.  I can't seem to get the gumption up.

Judianne, sent a pm.

Have a fun day.

Oh and just an FYI, I posted the October table.

Answered you!

Off to check out he October table!

• judianne changed the title to ****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.