Grumpy Pumpkin

ReniC

I made this last night for my GD. She wanted more, but, I had to beg off and get back to Christmas gift making. It's about 4 inches high and wide including the stem. Actually, it looks more sad than grumpy to me- LOL. I couldn't quite get the mouth right. The last of the Halloween and Fall crochet. 

Pumpkins4-.jpg

Edited by ReniC
  • Like 2

Aw, poor little gourd, he does look like he needs a hug.  Maybe he fell asleep and missed the arrival of the Great Pumpkin!

I wonder if the eyes & brows should have been a bit more .\ /.  instead of /. .\ to read as 'grumpy'.

🎃

Edited by Granny Square

I think the pattern would make a cute bunting for decorations. Thank you for the eye suggestions. I made notes on my copy of the pattern and will use them for next year. 

Granny Square gave me an idea: I could use black yarn- like frowning eyebrows !  /  \

Edited by ReniC

6 hours ago, Apak said:

Maybe he's sad , because he misses some companion 😁

But that's great decoration! 

Awe- Thank you! Maybe next year I'll make more as I'm trying very hard to concentrate on Christmas gifts. I lost some of my crochet MoJo with so much family drama and loss of a good friend to cancer recently. It's been a tough year for sure. But, I will recupe. :angel

Reni, they say  - and I can confirm it  - crochet is like theraphy, like healing. So I hope it will help you to go through all the hard moment you experienced. I 'm sure your Christmas gifts Will be amazing! 

19 hours ago, Apak said:

Reni, they say  - and I can confirm it  - crochet is like theraphy, like healing. So I hope it will help you to go through all the hard moment you experienced. I 'm sure your Christmas gifts Will be amazing! 

Thank you Anna. That's kind of you to say.