Marshmallow Sunset

JusOneKiss

Decided to use the Bernat Pop that I bought for a baby blanket - non traditional colors......reminded me of my California Sunsets I grew up with. Yarn is Bernat Pop (bought at walmart), pattern is the Marshmallow Stitch....see youtube video by girlybunches.....and the border is my own design. Hope ya'll enjoy it, was fun to make.

post-16213-0-85006800-1488888529_thumb.jpg

Very pretty and aptly named

I like your border very much. Did you crochet it with fp and bp?

Decided to use the Bernat Pop that I bought for a baby blanket - non traditional colors......reminded me of my California Sunsets I grew up with. Yarn is Bernat Pop (bought at walmart), pattern is the Marshmallow Stitch....see youtube video by girlybunches.....and the border is my own design. Hope ya'll enjoy it, was fun to make.

I am trying to figure it out how did you made that border:). Was that border made with back loop single crochet?.

That stitch on your blanket. Is that call "Shell Marshmallow" ? . I was looking at that site and their are more than one that is called Marshmallows. I guess there are different marshmallow's ..LOL

Krys

I am trying to figure it out how did you made that border:). Was that border made with back loop single crochet?.

That stitch on your blanket. Is that call "Shell Marshmallow" ? . I was looking at that site and their are more than one that is called Marshmallows. I guess there are different marshmallow's ..LOL

Krys

Here is the border:  Its 2 rounds of single crochet, then 1 round of double crochet, then 5 rounds of alternating front post double crochet and back post double crochet, then 2 rounds of single crochet, and finally 1 round of the crab stitch (reverse single crochet)   And the body of the blanket was from a youtube video:  

Very pretty and aptly named

I like your border very much. Did you crochet it with fp and bp?

Its 2 rounds of single crochet, then 1 round of double crochet, then 5 rounds of alternating front post double crochet and back post double crochet, then 2 rounds of single crochet, and finally 1 round of the crab stitch (reverse single crochet)

Its 2 rounds of single crochet, then 1 round of double crochet, then 5 rounds of alternating front post double crochet and back post double crochet, then 2 rounds of single crochet, and finally 1 round of the crab stitch (reverse single crochet)

Thank you very much for all that information  :).

Your blanket is really very nice,  you did excellent job.

Krys

JusOneKiss, on 09 Mar 2017 - 01:50 AM, said:JusOneKiss, on 09 Mar 2017 - 01:50 AM, said:

Thank you. That's great info to have handy since it's such a lovely border, as is all your work. I love the Premier Blanket Stitch in Blue Hawaii blanket you showcase on Ravelry. So pretty.

Archived