Encouragement for Making Gifts, 2016 version ;)

judianne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made this for my niece. It was inspired by the free chalkboard patterns on Maggie Weldon's site. (And a certain mouse) i just need to glue it in place.

That is adorable!!!

Everybody out of the water!

Made this for my niece. It was inspired by the free chalkboard patterns on Maggie Weldon's site. (And a certain mouse) i just need to glue it in place.

Both of those are awesome. I adore those shark tails. I really should make one for Little Tribble. When I'm not working on 500 other things I might take that on :)

I love it.

Here is the Dew Drops Wrap. I used all of 2 balls of Sunrise Unforgettable yarn (see the tiny ball next to the wrapper? All that's left)

post-8552-0-50518300-1462546047_thumb.jpg

Thanks ladies! The self striping yarn is such fun to work with - you never quite know how it's going to look.

Here is the Dew Drops Wrap. I used all of 2 balls of Sunrise Unforgettable yarn (see the tiny ball next to the wrapper? All that's left)

That is very pretty.  Very colorful.

I finally finished the baskets for the American Legion silent auction. I may still make a bottle holder that looks like a sock monkey, but not sure.

There is a woobie/lovie for each, a monkey blanket for each and a wrist rattle.  The girl has the lady bug and the boy has a bee.

post-105-0-41761000-1462797091_thumb.jpg

Here are the blankets open.

post-105-0-04880000-1462797237_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-84041600-1462797245_thumb.jpg

Archived