Lego Block Style Scarf

kittyloverdeb

I have nieces and nephews who compete worldwide in the Lego Competition every year.  This year they took 2nd place worldwide!  My nephew even got to meet the founder of Lego's in the elevator where the competition was taking place and I guess was rendered speechless!  I made this scarf from a toddler pattern that can be found Ravelry.  I tweaked it to fit an older child (my nephew is 10) for Christmas.  I have a feeling that when his sisters see this they will want one too! 

post-11313-0-43878600-1444840003_thumb.jpg

Excellent! And I love the colors. It's sure to be loved for a long time.

Wish I'd have thought of this when my grandson was younger. He was such a Lego geek. Now he's starting college and a computer geek/ genius.

Thank you all!  Cshort I would love to know where you found the afghan pattern at! 

I started with this pattern, allfreecrochet.com/crochet-afghan-patterns/lego-block,which  may be the same one you used and I  made some modifications so I would have 3 different size blocks. I am in the process of putting the blocks together now which has been a bit of a challenge since I don't have a pattern.  I'll post the afghans as soon as I finish them.

Archived