Granny square Christmas door/wall hanger & ornaments

USpolishgirl

I made that last year for my daughter. I do not have a pattern for that. All it requires to make few granny squares & connect them together in the middle. You can decorate that in any way you like to. Even without any decorations I think would be fine too. Here is another picture, that was before that tree was finished. On that picture are 3 Christmas Tree ornaments that I madepost-73590-0-41267800-1418960256_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-67926300-1418960637_thumb.jpg: snowman, heart and a ball.

Krys

great ornaments but yes, LOVE that tree idea! i have lodge decor and that would be great year round on the door... must minus ornaments. 

Thank you Stephanie:)

Yes that would look nice on your door all year around.. As you can see you can make that in many different sizes even out of couple squares.  My tree was 22" long from the top of the star to the bottom of trunk. What I did to prevent that tree from stretching (from all that yarn weight) I cut a strip about 1" wide out of plastic canvas and hot glue that in the back of that tree. That would not be needed if that tree would be shorter.

Happy Holidays!!

Krys

Archived