Sweetly - 10" baby doll

darski

I named this "Sweetly" just because these little ones look so sweet in just about anything you make for them.

This uses finer yarns Than I can normally use and it includes a knitted blankie.

post-4896-0-93406300-1399087351_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-66841200-1399087350_thumb.jpg

post-4896-0-31219500-1399087353_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-69716900-1399087354_thumb.jpg

The PDF is here:sweetly.pdf

• Like 11

I should mention that I am hoping to finish up some patterns I have on the go but I think it is time to hang up my designer's hat.  It is just too difficult to type the patterns and to take and process pictures.

I want to thank all the members here who have been so supportive of my stuff over the years.  I started here a good many moons ago and it has been fun.

• Like 6

You named the pattern perfect.  They are just so sweet.

I want to thank you for the many patterns you have given us.  I always looked forward to see what you would come up with next.

Sorry to hear you have to hang up your designer hat.  Again Thank you.

One big hug for all you patterns and just because. :hug:ghug:hug

Thank you darski!  For this adorable sweet pattern and for the many, many wonderful patterns you've given us over the years.  It's not enough to merely say "thank you" but please know that it's heartfelt and sincere.  Your talent and generosity is enviable.  :hug

So cute! I actually found this site when I was searching for a dress pattern for my daughter's American Girl doll. I loved your doll clothes and the board. :)

You might find it easier to join my Yahoo group - see my signature- where you can get all my 18" patterns in one place.

That is just such a cute set! I am sorry to read that you are going to quit designing, your designs are so pretty, you will be sorely missed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Another adorable pattern.  Darski your generosity has been amazing over the years.  I have used your patterns so many times for so many family and donation projects that I can't even count anymore.  I have one I can make almost without consulting the pattern I've made it so many times now.  Your contributions have made so many happy.  I'm sorry it has become more challenging, but your legacy will be long appreciated.  Thank you for taking the time and having the generosity to share your gift with all of us.

• Like 1

sorry to see you go. I have enjoyed making your patterns. lots of love from me to you. you will be missed very much.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Beautiful set once again~ You have been so generous over the years to share with so many people your patterns. People will love your patterns over and over again. Thank you so much for sharing and for giving so much of yourself. 

For myself, all though I don't do (crochet) very much with dolls... it brings so many memories back. I loved dolls as a child and always had one in my hand. I rarely was able to get a "new" doll. We didn't have very much money and I had new to me dolls. My mom made clothes for my dolls. She crocheted and sewed them and I still have those clothes.

I've loved looking (drooling over) your patterns over the years. Thank you Thank you Thank you from my heart...  :hug

Beautiful set once again~ You have been so generous over the years to share with so many people your patterns. People will love your patterns over and over again. Thank you so much for sharing and for giving so much of yourself. 

For myself, all though I don't do (crochet) very much with dolls... it brings so many memories back. I loved dolls as a child and always had one in my hand. I rarely was able to get a "new" doll. We didn't have very much money and I had new to me dolls. My mom made clothes for my dolls. She crocheted and sewed them and I still have those clothes.

I've loved looking (drooling over) your patterns over the years. Thank you Thank you Thank you from my heart...  :hug

My experience was much the same as yours.  My grandmother made clothes for my 'neww to me' dolls.  I've always been a doll person.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi I love some of your patterns for the Berenguer dolls.  I have the Berenguer 10 Inch Layette.  I can't get the instructions for the  UP/DOWN Stitch. The link that is on  the pattern instructions does  work.

Could you please answer and give me the instructions?? I am anxious to try the pattern

Thank You So Much

Carol  Frye

On 1/16/2020 at 11:53 AM, Carol Frye said:

Hi I love some of your patterns for the Berenguer dolls.  I have the Berenguer 10 Inch Layette.  I can't get the instructions for the  UP/DOWN Stitch. The link that is on  the pattern instructions does  work.

Could you please answer and give me the instructions?? I am anxious to try the pattern

Thank You So Much

Carol  Frye

sorry, I don't seem to get notifications any more.

the up down stitch in this case is about working: sc in 1, dc in next.  on following rows you will work a dc in sc and sc in dc.

• 1 year later...
On 5/3/2014 at 5:24 AM, darski said:

I named this "Sweetly" just because these little ones look so sweet in just about anything you make for them.

This uses finer yarns Than I can normally use and it includes a knitted blankie.

post-4896-0-93406300-1399087351_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-66841200-1399087350_thumb.jpg

post-4896-0-31219500-1399087353_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-69716900-1399087354_thumb.jpg

The PDF is here: sweetly.pdf 622.62 kB · 7,025 downloads

Thank you so much for this wonderful patterns. I'm super exited to start knitting this 

Kind regards