My first post!

Norma

Hi Everyone,

Looks like I may already "know" a few of you from Crochet Partners - so for the rest of you, hello! My name is Norma and I live in Massachusetts. I am a mostly-SAHM to two young daughters and I have been crocheting since January. I actually learned the very basics (ch and dc) from a former co-worker about ten years ago, but after doggedly finishing one very BAD afghan (complete with knots joining the yarn and no two rows having the same # of stitches), I put the hook down for a long time. Decided to give it a try again last winter, and with the help of "Crochet for Dummies" and other books, but mainly online resources, have really gotten "hooked" this time. I like to make all kinds of things. Current WIPs are an afghan for my brother, a pair of socks for a friend, and a poncho for my niece. WIMs are afghans for both my girls, an afghan for my mom, mittens for my younger daughter. Coming up after Christmas will be two baby blankets and who knows what else! Looking forward to meeting all of you here and learning more about crochet.

Norma

Archived