Thank you for those who cared - Comfortghan request - friend dying of brain cancer

dr-mom

A very dear friend is dying of brain cancer - he and his wife have adopted a housefull of children with special needs - down syndrome, FAS, CP, and so on - I know it would mean so much to his wife if she knew others out here were praying and thinking of them. I will take any size squares - 12 inch would be the fastest for me to put together but I would be grateful for any that you might like to send - please no wool. His wife said cheery colors like pastals would be nice - but I will be happy with any that you send. PM me for the address - thank you for caring - Pamela

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is such a sad situation this family adopted 9 children with special needs - even ended up selling their farm to cover medical expenses - now when the children are reaching adult hood - this happens - one call only think that because they were such angels here on earth that God wanted to call him early - they are not expecting him to make it until Christmas - I know this will mean so much - thank you - Pamela

:flower i would love to help you with this project. please send me your address- i can make several squares- let me know if you want any specific colors- will be glad to buy yarn if i don't have it on hand. do you want granny squares?? let me know & i'll get busy!!

pamela, i can do some for ya too, you want 12 in squares then and in christmas colors right? so like red/green /and your putting it together in what color. i also have some very pretty bright yarn i can make them in if ya want. let me know and i will help all i can. please tell his wife i am praying for them all. maybe god will give them a miracle since they gave so many others one. never give up hope. :hug :hug :hug :hug i can do what ya need too, i can start with say 4 and go from there if ya are still going to be needing. take care and thanks for doing this for that wonderful family. take care sweetie:hug :hug

No linda it did not arrive today - but maybe tomorrow you bet I will let you know the second it arrives - my mail does not come until late afternoon :yay darn - but that is okey as they come in I will start putting them together - thank you so much Pamela

mine will go out on monday . i hope thats alright, i have been swamped with things to do and have them made, just have no time to send them, but will make a point of it on monday if that is not to late.

Archived