Donna

Happy 9th Birthday, Crochetville!

I want to say how much your love for Crochetville has meant to me. It is so wonderful to hear. :manyheart

Thanks for nine years of giving us crocheters a great way to talk to one another about our obsession.

BTW, I love that I now don't have to scroll through a thread to find the original post. Thanks for all the improvements, too.

:manyheart  :ghug  A big group hug to all our members! I'm so glad you're having fun sharing our birthday with us.

Sorry I didn't post to the thread yesterday, but my daughter was home from college for the weekend and I had to do some special things with her. (She just left to go back about an hour ago.)

We're being just like hobbits: giving away presents on our own birthday! (Yeah, I'm a bit of a Tolkien geek!)

You all need to stick around, because our 10th birthday celebration next year will really be something to remember!

:birthday

Happy Birthday Crochetville!!!  Thanks to Amy and Donna for their work in making Crochetville a great place to visit.  I've made many friends here and enjoy visiting this site all the time!

Happy Birthday Crochetville!!!!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful site and the opportunity to meet all the wonderful people here.

You are a blessing to us all :manyheart 

Happy Birthday to Crochetville!!  And thank you so much for so much that you have given to us, Amy and Donna!!  You are awesome ladies!  This is the first place I go every time I turn on my computer!  :manyheart  :hug  :c9  :ty  :birthday  :bday  :cake  :flower  :jumpyay

As you can see, I'm having trouble expressing myself!!!!  May you have many more happy birthdays, Crochetville!!! 

Happy Birthday, Crochetville! ... And thank you to Amy and Donna for all that you have provided to us. All of your hard work and dedication keeps this site one of the nicest, most helpful, and friendliest out there. I wish you many many more happy birthdays and much success always! :manyheart

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CROCHETVILLE!  :yay  :birthday

Thanks Amy and Donna, this site has grown and become my second family! You guys do an awesome job!

:cake

Happy Birthday Crochetville! Thank you Amy, Donna, all the swap hostesses, etc and all that work behind the scenes to make the 'ville the great place that it is.

Edited by Midds