What's Your Favorite Crochet Magazine

Amy

Favorite Crochet Magazine  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current favorite crochet magazine?

• Crochet!
    • Crochet 1-2-3
    • Crochet Today
    • Crochet Traditions (special yearly edition)
    • Crochet World
    • Inside Crochet (UK)
    • Interweave Crochet
    • Love of Crochet
    • Quick & Easy Crochet
    • Vogue Knitting Crochet (special yearly edition)

What's your current favorite crochet magazine?

Crochet!

Crochet 1 2 3

Crochet Today

Crochet Traditions (special yearly issue by Interweave)

Crochet World

Inside Crochet (UK)

Interweave Crochet

Love of Crochet

Quick & Easy Crochet

Vogue Knitting Crochet (special yearly issue)

Interweave Crochet is my favorite by far.  I like the way they present patterns, with good schematics and often a diagram of the stitch pattern.  My main interest is garments and IC focuses on that.  

I did buy the crochet traditions issue of Piecework, when it went on sale, but I haven't looked at it much.  I like the Vogue crochet issue, but since there has only been one issue so far I can't call it my favorite.  

I receive Crochet! with my CGOA membership, subscribe to Interweave Crochet and Piecework (for the historical crochet content), and occasionally purchase Crochet World and Crochet Today at the bookstore. I usually buy those yearly specials, also.

I buy Crochet Today as it comes out and also subscribe digitally to Crochet World and  Crochet. Like those since each has different types of patterns.

One question about Croche 1-2-3. I have been to Walmart and still haven't seen it anywhere. Anyone have it??

LI Roe

I've seen Crochet 1-2-3 at one my local Walmarts, but not the newest one that is only 3 miles from my house.

You can now subscribe online. You can also purchase back issues of the magazine.

Thanks, I thought maybe it was discontinued before it had a chance to get off the ground. Was at a local Walmart about 3 miles from my house today and it wasn't there. Will check it out online.

I am such a magazineoholic.

LI Roe

I buy Crochet Today as it comes out and also subscribe digitally to Crochet World and  Crochet. Like those since each has different types of patterns.

One question about Croche 1-2-3. I have been to Walmart and still haven't seen it anywhere. Anyone have it??

LI Roe

I have them. Sometimes I find in the craft section on the end of an isle or I find it in with the magazines.

I bought the first issue.  I really haven't been that impressed with it.

I find it on end caps, in the magazine section, or in the yarn section.  It's different with each store.

Also I saw it in the yarn section but not exactly by yarn.  It was on the opposite side, down a ways, hanging on a rack but facing at an angle.  If you didn't look right at it, you'd miss it.  The Knitting and Crafting magazines were there, too.

I am such a magazineoholic.

I used to be.  Mostly regular magazines.  They were taking over the house so I stopped.

I never got that way with crochet magazines because I just don't like every issue.

I'm really trying to fight clutter, so I get digital magazine subscriptions whenever possible. I love the portability of having them with me on my iPad (which seems to be surgically attached to me).

Archived