Slippers.......... #9 & #10

teakaycee

I cant stop making these things! LOL

And I have yet to make a pair for myself.... Omy!

post-18634-135897794146_thumb.jpg

post-18634-135897794149_thumb.jpg

working on pair #11 now...... hmmmm wonder if I will get a 12th pair made before the end of the year! LOL

:heart

:mug

Those are so cute and I love the yarn you used. What size are those and what hook do you usually use? I want to try another pair but the first ones were so stiff and hard to work with an I hook with two strands of worst weight yarn. I think I need to get some softer yarn to work the the pattern.

Those are so cute and I love the yarn you used. What size are those and what hook do you usually use? I want to try another pair but the first ones were so stiff and hard to work with an I hook with two strands of worst weight yarn. I think I need to get some softer yarn to work the the pattern.Thanks....these are women size. I use an 'I' hook with Red Heart Super Saver.... but if you want to try a different yarn... I would try I Love this yarn. Or just simply move up a hook size.

I have a pair on my list of 15 projects for Jan. I can't decide what type of yarn to use...Oh... you'll love them.... I use Red Heart Super Saver mostly... but have used I Love this yarn.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RecycleCindy viewpost.gif

Those are so cute and I love the yarn you used. What size are those and what hook do you usually use? I want to try another pair but the first ones were so stiff and hard to work with an I hook with two strands of worst weight yarn. I think I need to get some softer yarn to work the the pattern.Thanks....these are women size. I use an 'I' hook with Red Heart Super Saver.... but if you want to try a different yarn... I would try I Love this yarn. Or just simply move up a hook size.

Thank you for the reply. I think I may use an J hook next time. I just love the yarns you used in the slippers. Did you use the same color of variegated yarns held together? What shade is it? Sorry to ask so many questions but I really want to try another pair and yours always look so good in the colors you choose.

Thank you for the reply. I think I may use an J hook next time. I just love the yarns you used in the slippers. Did you use the same color of variegated yarns held together? What shade is it? Sorry to ask so many questions but I really want to try another pair and yours always look so good in the colors you choose.

aww.. you bet!

Thanks again dear! I appreciate the compliment.

This last two pair were made with .....

Peruvian Print & White for #9

Heartfelt & White for #10

Those look great.

These are so cute!!

Oh so pretty!

I need to make some up for my family. I always buy the girls slippers but the just disappear. And now they have colds again. I think they might keep these in sight tho.

Thanks so much you guys!

I'm half done with pair #12 now..... :hook

I love these darn things!

and they are great for using up scraps. You only need 6.2 oz of yarn for the pair... which means 3.1 oz of each color for the womens size.

I need to make some up for my family. I always buy the girls slippers but the just disappear. And now they have colds again. I think they might keep these in sight tho.

Well Debbie, I have 41 prs. of these slippers that you, Brian and the girls can come on down and try!! :D Just come on in, no need to knock!! :devil

They are really pretty.

I got something like that from my partner jpr54_ and they are coming in handy now that we are chilly.:hook

Thanks.............they are cool arent they!

I am about done with pair #12 just tucking in tails now.

heheee.... wonder how many I'll get done next year. :hook

I really should try and make a pair of these.

They look soooooo cute.

Guess I should locate the pattern first :lol

Off I gooooo Thanks..... yes you should... heheeee.... the pattern is HERE

love the slippers! Thanks!

Archived