October Table & Tree

Tampa Doll

Happy Halloween

I thought I would post my table, as I have put Young Wendy in the middle.

As you can see, I have lots of witches and hobgoblins that grace my table. I have on the window 2 spider webs with the large spiders, and a purple bat flying in between the two.

The tree is decorated in all it’s glory, with the Wicked Witch on the top, followed by lots of spiders and ghost and anything else scary.

Hope you enjoy my little taste of Halloween.

:skeleton:jack:ghostEveryone, have a spooktacular Halloween.:skeleton:jack:ghost

post-105-135897781352_thumb.jpg - table pictures - More pictures

post-105-135897781356_thumb.jpg - Tree

You're amazing! I just love to look at all you holiday and seasonal decorations! It must take you forever to decorate and then put away one holiday and get ready for the next. Beautiful job!

I always look foward to, with much anticipation, Mary Jo's famous tree and table for each holiday!!! They are always so beautifully done. This one is no exception! Ghosts, goblins, witches, spiders, bats, eyeballs, cats, pumpkins, and everything creepy and crawly. As always, MaryJo, your display is "over the top"!!! Thank you for sharing your holidays with us!!!

awww so amazing to see your goodies!! I can tell you this, you don't have cats! lol Or if y ou do, you have very well trained kitties!!! Mine would make a mess in seconds, little thieves and messmakers as they are!! I love the table, Wendy is darling too!!:jack:ghost:devil

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived