My name is Kirsten

keywestmommy

Hey! I am really excited to have found this place! My name is Kirsten. I am 23 years old. I have been married for four years to a wonderful man named, Josh. He is currently deployed overseas. We are a career Navy family, he has been in for 8 years. We have a two year old son, Jackson. (who loves to play with my yarn) My Nana was a career AirForce wife and has crocheted and knitted for years. She taught me how to crochet in 2003 and I haven't missed a day since! I love to crochet and am very surprised at how addicting yarn is :)

:welcome from Virginia! Yes, yarn can be very addicting. I too am 23, I've been married for 4.5 years and have a 3 year old and a 22month old. I had a lady stop me in the store the other day when I was buying yarn, she said "It's great to see so many young people crocheting and knitting these days!" lol

Just thought I'd share. Welcome aboard!

Natalie

I get that a lot also. One thing for sure that crocheting has done for me is give me a common ground with older women. I can spend hours with my Nana now because we both love to crochet. Once in a while I will spend the night with her and we will stay up until 3 in the morning crocheting! I will always treasure memories like that.

Archived