3 little bags

LuvMyAngels

I have 4 daughters and one very small bathroom with almost no storage space. These bags give my younger 3 a place to store their bathroom things so they're all in one place and easy to find each morning while we're getting ready for school

Purple I used 2 square patterns and added the sides & bottom. My almost 9 year old loves butterflies and purple. The smile was on a whim to make her smile (she's a very serious little girl), it worked.

post-27802-135897730493_thumb.jpg

[attach]50827[/attach]

Green & pink were based on this pattern. I increased the starting chain to make a larger bag.

post-27802-135897730509_thumb.jpg

post-27802-135897730517_thumb.jpg

Linings are all fabric remnants I found at Walmart. I found the fabric and made the bags around them.

post-27802-13589773049_thumb.jpg

post-27802-135897730501_thumb.jpg

post-27802-135897730505_thumb.jpg

post-27802-135897730514_thumb.jpg

These are too cute, I especially like the green frog one. Great job!

The frog bag is my 6 year olds. When my step mom first met Makayla she called her "little frog".

Awesome bags, hopefully the girls will use them now.

The girls have had their bags since Christmas, Im just slow posting pics. They all love having a place for their things that sisters are not allowed in to.

Pretty.

Thanks

Since giving them each their own room isnt possible (and would fail anyway since I often find all 4 of my girls in one twin bed), this was the next best solution. So far it has made mornings run much smoother since they arent searching for their bathroom stuff that they left scattered from room to room the day before.

All four bags are cute and nice colors. You had some good inspiration for

design and use. You have me thinking about doing something similar for

my niece. She and her husband and 5 kids live in Marine housing with

one bathroom for seven people and its a small house.:)

Archived