Gift bag/scrubber tested for Julee

LaVonneK

This is a very easy pattern. And I suggest doing what Julee says and getting the tulle in the roll at walmart. That way you aren't peicing it together like I did. Loved the pattern. Had fun working it. Thanks Julee!

post-10186-135897725485_thumb.jpg

post-10186-135897725489_thumb.jpg

Cute! They sell tulle in a roll at Walmart?

My Walmart's here are down sizing to care almost nothing anymore in the craft area some stores have less then 1 row maybe just a few shelves..I am glad your Walmart carries tulle..I am finding it hard to get balls of yarn at Walmart anymore

My Walmart's here are down sizing to care almost nothing anymore in the craft area some stores have less then 1 row maybe just a few shelves..I am glad your Walmart carries tulle..I am finding it hard to get balls of yarn at Walmart anymore

Yes, my local Walmart has only one aisle of craft supplies too. A few sewing notions, batting, sewing machines, fabric paint (but no fabric :think) and some yarn. And primarily only redheart with a few skeins of other brands. If I want supplies I have to drive 40+ miles or order online. I usually just get supplies when I'm running errands in "town" if I have time.

First of all, Thank you Lavonne for testing this pattern for me. Your little gift bag looks great.

If your wal-mart doesn't have the tulle in the craft section (if they do have it, it should be right around the same area as the ribbon), they might have it in the bridal section. If that doesn't work, Michaels has a hearty selection in there bridal selection and I believe they have quite a few colors (although it's been a while since I've been to Michaels).

Julee

Archived