Anyone from Mass. ?

panda63

Hi Panda, I live outside of Springfield (near Six Flags). Where are you from?

Grannieannie, I'm a bit familiar with Barre, It's on the other side of Quabbin from our little cabin in Wendell Depot. We used to hike the gates at Quabbin, what a great place to spend a summer afternoon!

Hoping to find some other folks from our neck of the woods!

Hi Panda, I live outside of Springfield (near Six Flags). Where are you from?

Grannieannie, I'm a bit familiar with Barre, It's on the other side of Quabbin from our little cabin in Wendell Depot. We used to hike the gates at Quabbin, what a great place to spend a summer afternoon!

Hoping to find some other folks from our neck of the woods!

The Quabbin is beautiful! We don't get out much anymore since I've become disabled, but used to love to hike around it more. He is from North Brookfield. I am originally from Leominster. We've lived here for about 11 yrs (when we got married) and love it. Just wish that we weren't so far from the kids/grandkids.

The Quabbin is beautiful! We don't get out much anymore since I've become disabled, but used to love to hike around it more.

We don't get there much lately, either..I'm also disabled.

Annie- check for PM. thanks!

The Quabbin is beautiful! We don't get out much anymore since I've become disabled, but used to love to hike around it more. He is from North Brookfield. I am originally from Leominster. We've lived here for about 11 yrs (when we got married) and love it. Just wish that we weren't so far from the kids/grandkids.

I know where Barre is and Leominster. My sister's husband was stationed at Deven's for many years so she lived off base in Leominster quite a few times.:lol

I try not to list my town online too often, but we live in the borough's.:lol

I know where Barre is and Leominster. My sister's husband was stationed at Deven's for many years so she lived off base in Leominster quite a few times.:lol

I try not to list my town online too often, but we live in the borough's.:lol

Ah, a mystery woman from the borough's! :lol I don't blame you for not giving out your town very often. I tried not to, but since I get all my Compassionate Creations items sent here it's kind of hard to keep it a secret! :lol Leominster has changed so much since I've lived there! Wow!

• 1 month later...
Ahhhh...I'm from Leominster, but grew up in Westminster. Quite a change to go from one traffic light for most of my life to a "bustling" little city. I love it though!

Westminster's a nice little town but quite a change for you moving to Leominster! I did it opposite. Grew up in the little city, lived in Lunenburg for many years (a larger town) and now Barre. We don't even have a traffic light! :lol I love it here!

Westminster's a nice little town but quite a change for you moving to Leominster! I did it opposite. Grew up in the little city, lived in Lunenburg for many years (a larger town) and now Barre. We don't even have a traffic light! :lol I love it here!

We used to go to Whalom Park in Lunenburg every summer.:lol:lol

• 2 weeks later...
I am in Framingham, MA (that's 25 minutes West of Boston). :-)

Hi Brenda, I have some crazy memories of going to church camp in Framingham, 1960ish. It was located at what is now the Edwards House. I remember we had bunks in the barn. Fun times, I kept in touch with some campers for years.

I live a stone's throw from Six Flags, so be sure to wave when you go by!

We used to go to Whalom Park in Lunenburg every summer.:lol:lol

Ah, yes, good ole Whalom Park! Used to love going there!

Loved Whalom Park!! Too bad they bulldozed it and now it's condos. :(

Lived in Lunenburg for a few years when my kids were young...such a small world!

I know, it's so sad to see it like that now. My oldest son lives close by there and so we see it whenever we visit. So sad. :(

I am in Framingham, MA (that's 25 minutes West of Boston). :-)

Hi Brenda! I think I've driven through Framingham many years ago! :lol

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

I currently live in Westminster. Before that, I lived in Leominster for several years. I also livesi n shrewsbury and Marlboroiugh for a time and I'm a Framingham State Collage graduate, so I can relate to a lot of you. :-)

I got to see Whalom Park beofre it was bulldozed, but it was already closed. We used to go by it every time we went up the lake in NH for the weekend. My husband has lots of stories from his childhood that include Whalom Park. I was sad to see it go.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi all,

I currently live in Westminster. Before that, I lived in Leominster for several years. I also livesi n shrewsbury and Marlboroiugh for a time and I'm a Framingham State Collage graduate, so I can relate to a lot of you. :-)

I got to see Whalom Park beofre it was bulldozed, but it was already closed. We used to go by it every time we went up the lake in NH for the weekend. My husband has lots of stories from his childhood that include Whalom Park. I was sad to see it go.

Hooray for Westminster-ites! I still consider myself a small town girl. :D

• 4 months later...

Hi autumn, welcome to Crochetville!  :welcome

Lowell is in the midst of some nasty weather tonite, I bet you are glad you are living down south right now!

Archived