The Best Yarn Bombing Ever

I think this is a good way to Yarn Bomb. People can benefit from their work, and it gets people to notice. And this is what yarn bombing is about.

:manyheart

much more productive and less wasteful way of showing off our craft! I applaud the knitting club for this idea, and in my opinion, that is what yarn bombing really should be, not a useless waste of perfectly usable yarn strung yon and hither, till the city or town picks it down, and tosses it in the nearest dumpster. very nice story, thanks for sharing.

i like this! These women know how to help and have fun and give a good name to crafting.

There was a story a few years ago about a man who knit hats and hung them in trees around public parks with notes attatched that they were gifts for anyone who needed them.

There was a story a few years ago about a man who knit hats and hung them in trees around public parks with notes attatched that they were gifts for anyone who needed them.
Cool. I wonder if I could find that article... lemme go look... well, not readily. I'm sure it can still be found somewhere but is probably thousands of pages back in a google search without a name of the man or a town or something.

Archived