2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I didn't get my score posted either since we were out of town for our anniversary, but it was a big fat goose egg anyway since I didn't get hardly anything done last week crochet-wise. Oh,we'll. Here's hoping to get some :hook in this week & getting some :crocheting accomplished.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished an adult size beanie cap yesterday using RHSS Paddy Green. Have started a new adult size cap but making up pattern as I go. Also using the RHSS Paddy Green on this one. Maybe by the time I finish this second cap I will have used enough yarn to add to my count. I hope so.

Good yarn shopping today; bad end to trip.

I got yarn with a specific use (ILTC, Caron SS Paints, Impeccable) until I went by Wal-Mart; some of the cotton was $1 and the LB Tweed Stripe was marked down.

Headed to bed now; I'll count up the damage tomorrow.

Good yarn shopping today; bad end to trip.

I got yarn with a specific use (ILTC, Caron SS Paints, Impeccable) until I went by Wal-Mart; some of the cotton was $1 and the LB Tweed Stripe was marked down.

Headed to bed now; I'll count up the damage tomorrow.

that doesn't sound so bad..... :hook

Woke up early--must be all that yarn singing. Ended up with 31 skeins. It was just 15 until I got to Wal-Mart! So with my +7 for the week, that's -55; should qualify me as queen for the week.

I think you will achieve your goal of being queen of the stash this week!

:manyheart

Well, I finished a ball making a border.....BUT then didn't have enough of that yarn to finish so pulled it out and just did a round of hdc and ultimately did NOT finish my ball then :lol:shrug So no points for me :no

I haven't had much time for crafts this week at all.:( But maybe tomorrow I will get something done at my knitting/crochet group.

I finished off 5 balls working on preemie afghans.

Good for you! And for the preemie afghans that you will be donating.

I was out of town and didn't get my score posted either. It wasn't earth shattering by any means... -4.. will add to next week

ok sale at walmart..not a great sale, but $2 for a skein of rhss

No crocheting this week. I cracked open The Hunger Games series. Halfway through the second one, so maybe I'll finish them all by the end of the weekend.

The books are addicting! I'm almost done with the second one myself!

Archived