A few things Ive finished this week.

Katieallen311815

here are a couple of things I finished up this past week or two, the grey cowl, I finished up a hat for, the gold and brown set, i did in its entirity this past week, and the red hat, a special request for a Go Big Red fan! It's missing the applique White N for nebraska, as there simply is none to be found this time of year, in any Hobby Lobby's or other places around, lol.

[attach]46695[/attach]

[attach]46696[/attach]

[attach]46697[/attach]

post-40621-135897705176_thumb.jpg

post-40621-13589770518_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897705184_thumb.jpg

They are all nice -- but that gold/brown set is absolutely beautiful! Can you share what yarn you used on that? I just keep looking at it -- it is definitely one of those you want to put your hands on and feel the softness! You have been one busy hooker! Love it when people share their finished projects. I need to do more of that myself. I wind up giving it away and then thinking -- shoot, I should've taken a picture!

They are all nice -- but that gold/brown set is absolutely beautiful! Can you share what yarn you used on that? I just keep looking at it -- it is definitely one of those you want to put your hands on and feel the softness! You have been one busy hooker! Love it when people share their finished projects. I need to do more of that myself. I wind up giving it away and then thinking -- shoot, I should've taken a picture!

thanks all......

the yarn I used on the gold and brown, was a strand of gold sports weight, and a strand of eyelash i had in my stash. Turned out great, and is soft and feathery too! thanks for looking! :hug

Archived