Dollar Tree around Richmond VA

yarn_monkey

Saw this deal and I definitely had to share... :manyheart

Dollar Tree stores around Richmond have cotton (I can't remember now whether it was Sugar n Cream or Peaches n Cream)- $1/ball of course. They have probably 8 different colors, some solids and some variegated. I really shouldn't, but I think I might have to get a bunch...

I'm not sure about ALL local stores, but I know the one on Hull St. at KMart has it, and I know the one at Short Pump Town Center has it. :c9

What department did you find it in? I ask because not everyone recognizes it as a yarn. I've checked the craft section in two around here to no avail but have not given up hope.

The first time I found it, it was in the front of the stores, between the cash registers and the aisles....two days later, it was in the craft section.

Ours did not have any either. But I did manage to find a few other things to buy. How can you go in to the Dollar Tree and not come out with a sack full of things? LOL! I bought a bunch of crazy glow in the dark things -- not just the little sticks, but an axe, a sword, a hat, they had all sorts of things. Thought some would be good for Halloween and the others just whenever he was outside after dark, even if only on the back porch. :)

At the 2 stores I've found it in... One time it was in the craft aisle, the other one had it on an end cap by the bathroom items- shampoo and whatnot. No rhyme or reason, i suppose, just wherever the room can be found!

Archived