Another newbie from Maine!

Lynda

Well Hello there everyone! My name is Lynda and I live in the Sebago Lakes region of Maine. I am a stay at home mom of 2 daughters who will finally both be in school this year:yay Even if one is only for half a day. I have been crocheting since I was about 7 and I now make small and miniature teddy bears and friends in crochet, sewing and needlefelting. Nice to meet you all!

Hi Lynda, and welcome to Crochetville!!! You'll love it here:manyheart.

Needlefelting is on my list of things to try. Did you start with a beginners kit?

Well sort of..I bought an instruction leaflet from Livingfelt.com and a bag of mixed coloured wool, foam block and 2 sets of 3 diff needles and just went to town! Since then, living felt does not sell anymore stuff directly, they sell it though a company called blue goose I think, but they no longer offered the mixed bags of colors that I liked..You would get like 2 oz of like 10 colours.. 2 oz of wool is surpizingly quite a bit.. I make small bears so I really don't use much. Plus, you could spin it, crochet it and wet felt it.. something which I have never done.. I have only spun on occasion.

Hi Lynda,

:welcome Welcome to Crochetville!:welcome

:D I hope you find this site enjoyable and informative. :D

:manyheart

All the best,

Holiday

• 3 weeks later...

Archived