Platypus laptop sleeve/cozy

CindysSweetThings

At the request of my husband, I made him a sleeve for his new laptop. He loves it so much! We like the Disney cartoon Phineas and Ferb and love the character Perry the Platypus. So, we all squealed with glee when I found this pattern... http://www.innerchildcrochet.com/patterns/pet_platypus.php

I used the legs, feet, and tail from that pattern and my husband drew me a template for his bill. The eyes and body were the easiest parts. I only attached half of the tail so that dh can store a small mouse and some ear buds in it. It zips shut at the mouth; the zipper is white to be his teeth. I'm happy with everything but the bill. Meh...

Now I've got visions of platypus pencil bags, cell phone cozies, pillows, and smaller plushies. However, I now have a custom order for a Spongebob laptop sleeve. Yay! This is what comes of dh taking his laptop to school and showing off my work. He is getting business for my business! :hook

post-48303-135897693744_thumb.jpg

post-48303-135897693748_thumb.jpg

oh my I'm gonna have to make one of those.. My household lieks perry too. but i was more thinking of making it and sending it to my cousin. as a toy not a laptop case.. he's 8. he dont need a laptop case lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived