bigfunfam

Share A Square needs help!

I have been crocheting squares for Share A Square which is a good cause. In case you don't know, Share A Square makes afghans for kids with cancer, using 6" crocheted squares. They have set 3 deadlines for this year and the first deadline just went by without enough squares having been sent in. It's a great way to use up some of those scraps and bless others at the same time.

Here is the link to learn more: http://thiseclecticlife.com/share-a-square-2010-faq/

There is also a Ravelry group and a facebook page.

6" squares are so quick to work up and there are so many variations you can make so you don't even have to get bored :D

I will make some squares for their next deadline. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Debbie

Thanks for letting us know, I sent them message.

Share A Square is still in need of 6" crocheted squares!!

If you can make 1 or more (see FAQ for numbers needed)

it will make a difference in a child's life!!!

:ty

I have been crocheting squares for Share A Square which is a good cause. In case you don't know, Share A Square makes afghans for kids with cancer, using 6" crocheted squares. They have set 3 deadlines for this year and the first deadline just went by without enough squares having been sent in. It's a great way to use up some of those scraps and bless others at the same time.

Here is the link to learn more: http://thiseclecticlife.com/share-a-square-2010-faq/

There is also a Ravelry group and a facebook page.

6" squares are so quick to work up and there are so many variations you can make so you don't even have to get bored :D

I don't know that I'll be sending 50, but I'm going to do some, at least!

Count me in for Oct 26th deadline....I have a good stack of 6 inch squares I'd been puttering around making out of scraps the last couple months with no particular project in mind for them....and I have more scraps to work up some more before then :) Great cause!

Thanks to all of you who can send 6" squares!!! :clap:clap

Be sure to check out the FAQ page before finishing your squares as there are a few changes from prior years. :D

Share A Square is still in need of 6" crocheted squares!!

If you can make 1 or more (see FAQ for numbers needed)

it will make a difference in a child's life!!!

:ty

I'm happy to send you squares.

Kat

Hi, I could whip up some squares for her for the December deadline if she still needs some. I'll start on some tomorrow! :hook:crocheting:cheer

I will have 10 squares ready to go by Monday. Can make a few more if needed.

Ellie 13

I sent out 10 squares Mon. They should arrive in a day or two. I made my special smiley :) squares (my own design). I hope you like them.

Ellie 13

Are you still accepting squares for Share a Square ? I have some scrap yarn and would like very much to make some and send to you.

Please let me know.

Thank you

Share a square no longer accepts squares. This was the last year. :( It was a wonderful project while it was going.

I am sure that there are other organizations accepting squares for charity blankets somewhere.