12" Pink & White Squares - Completed - pics in post 1

nicolep

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow- they are great!!! Glad they arrived safe and sound!!!! How is your friend doing?

Thank you for asking about her. She's struggling emotionally right now. She's in a holding pattern waiting for surgery. Once treatment starts, I think she'll perk up some.

Thank you for asking about her. She's struggling emotionally right now. She's in a holding pattern waiting for surgery. Once treatment starts, I think she'll perk up some.

Will continue to say prayers and think positive thoughts for her!!! :hug:hug

.:: mailed out a white square today ::.

:heart

:mug

:hug Thanks so much!

Will continue to say prayers and think positive thoughts for her!!! :hug:hug

Thank you, Joanne. Prayers are the best thing for her right now. :yes

Hi Nicole,

I have'nt been on here for a while. Logged on and saw your post. Sorry to hear about your friend. If its not too late and you still need squares, I can drop you two in the mail. Just let me know. Again, sorry to hear about your friend, will be prayer for her.

Tam - Thank you! I received your square today. :hug It's one of my favorite square patterns so thank you for the pattern, too. :lol

:yay... glad it made it! :hug

you're welcome!

:heart

:mug

Hi Nicole,

I have'nt been on here for a while. Logged on and saw your post. Sorry to hear about your friend. If its not too late and you still need squares, I can drop you two in the mail. Just let me know. Again, sorry to hear about your friend, will be prayer for her.

Thanks for the offer, but I have all I need on the way to me now. If that changes, I'll let you know. :hug

• 2 weeks later...

I received another square today. :cheer With the two I made, this gives me all 20 squares. I'm not sure who sent this one. Thank you! :hug

I should have all of the squares crocheted together this evening. Then, I'll just have the border. I'll be sure to post a picture for you all.

post-28827-135897691368_thumb.jpg

Archived