My "New" Craft Room :)

Our oldest son (he's 19 years old) moved out a few months ago (at the end of May). So... we moved our 8 year old into his old room, and I got my craft room again. (After over 15 years... :D) It wasn't really a "bedroom", more like an office or den... It's not completely organized yet. But... It looks a lot better (see picture in third post of this thread. :P) And, a lot better than when our 8 yr old was in there! :blush Now, at least I can shut his bedroom door when it gets out of hand. :lol I hope to get the two big bins cleaned off & stacked, and someday maybe a second hand chair in there to sit on. :P

post-20-135897682159_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897682179_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897682194_thumb.jpg

post-20-1358976822_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897682209_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897682212_thumb.jpg

Very nice, Tina! Love this. I like your little plastic drawer storage containers for yarn too! Glad you're getting everything back in it's spot. :U Makes life a bit easier.

Thank you, everyone. Can you believe all this stuff was in my bedroom? :eek (Some of it was stuffed under my bed & in the closet, but..) :blush So... I think my husband is happy, too. :lol

looks great, I espically love the paint color. very nice to look at that color. I cannot wait to get everything out of storage and into the craft room. Hopes open house comes a buyer tommorrow so ready to get out of here. your craft room is looking good.

Archived