Iris Folding Cards

Mom w/a Motif

These are some of the Iris Folding Cards I have made recently. My very first one was the angel w/ the purple background. I made it up. All the others I got from this site. (Except the guitar, I made that one up, too.) Most of them (except the tail-less looking cat one, which is supposed to be a hamster~for my 8 year old son) went to HIJ gifts. :manyheart

post-20-13589767884_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897678846_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897678849_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897678852_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897678855_thumb.jpg

Very nice work. I especially like your choice of papers used on the hamster/tailless cat. A friend got me into iris folding awhile back, but I haven't done any lately. It's really quite addictive, and people are so happy to get iris cards, impressed that you'd go to the trouble and often saying they plan to frame them. And most of my papers -- especially the foil ones -- came from Dollar Tree -- for very economical greetings.

Thank you, everyone.

It is addictive! I have used school newsletters, even a wrapper from a Hershey's bar to do these. :lol (The snowmans' scarf is the school newsletter, and his "iris" is the Hershey bar wrapper..) It's so much fun. :D My husband even bought me my own utility knife (so he can have his back for work, since I kept borrowing it & complaining about how sticky it was.. :lol).

Very nice work. I especially like your choice of papers used on the hamster/tailless cat. A friend got me into iris folding awhile back, but I haven't done any lately. It's really quite addictive, and people are so happy to get iris cards, impressed that you'd go to the trouble and often saying they plan to frame them. And most of my papers -- especially the foil ones -- came from Dollar Tree -- for very economical greetings.

Archived