I love a great deal!!! I'm in yarn heaven!

kerriecrochet

OK ... this weekend was bargain time!!!

Went to a yard sale that was advertised on craigslist as having yarn. Well ... they weren't kidding ... got two bags (the kind of bag that a "bed in a bag" set comes in) of yarn for a mere $25. Skein upon skein upon hank upon ball of amazing yarn. Most stuff was a single or a healthy partial skein ... but some stuff there were 2 and 3 skeins of the same dye lot. And it's goooood stuff ... Berroco, Cascade, Brown Sheep, and on and on.

And then today, I went to AC Moore with a 50% off a single item coupon. Found a great deal in the mill ends basket. Went back to the regular yarn section to double check what kind of yarn I had found ...

It was a gorgeous bag (1 lb.) of Paton's Shetland Chunky yarn. I got the pound of yarn for $3.70 with my coupon!!! OOOOH OOOH! I will be crocheting til I can't crochet no more!

Very nice! We have a bunch of yard sales around here that involve the ladies who patron our LYS here, but they will price it just short of the store price so I'd rather not mess with it.

Plus its too hot right now to go out :lol

Archived