Cradle purse

TallGirl

Love this. My grandma bought one of these for me from a little old lady that was selling them from the trunk of her car in a Walmart parking lot ... a long time ago! Mine had one of those little kewpie dolls in crocheted overalls to match. I loved that so much! I carried it everywhere. :) I'm sure your grandbaby will love it too. :hug

Thanks for looking and for taking the time to post your compliments. I found on eBay 14 patterns for under $3 to fit the 5 " baby doll which I am using here and to fit the 8 " baby dolls she emailed me the patterns. Darn good deal as almost free. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290557848222

Thanks for sharing the pattern! I made one of these years ago for my daughter and have since lost the pattern for it. Have 3 granddaughters that I want to make these for. I really need to get a few of those baby dolls too!

• 1 month later...

Aww it turned out so cute! I have a pattern for one as well (it was free but not sure if it's the one you posted), but never made it and then suddenly my daughter was 15 and WAY past a cradle purse!! This has inspired me to make some for my nieces. They are right at the right age for one of these! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Archived