crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

ya'll weren't kidding about how fast this goes. Started it an hour ago and already done through row 10, about to start row 11.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:angry:angry:angry

I AM SO STUPID!!!

ok now that its out of my system.......

i had ordered the colors fpor a few more totes and when i started to roll up the pastels i realized id ordered the wrong pink and purple shades! not that itll go to waste.....a crocheter never wastes yarn :lol

on another note SBT 2 is just a few stitches away from being done. i got sick to the point of being curled up in the fetal position on my hubbys abdomen most of the weekend with what seemed like a combonatopn migraine/sinus headache. i "threatened" my BIL if he stepped too loud hed be grounded :lol

sooo tonight after i finish surfing the ville and clipping coupons i HOPE to get that dern SBT 2 FINISHED so i can go om to the others. betcha all cant guess what ill be doing if hubby has surgery in the hospital

I AM SO STUPID!!!

i had ordered the colors fpor a few more totes and when i started to roll up the pastels i realized id ordered the wrong pink and purple shades! not that itll go to waste.....a crocheter never wastes yarn :lol

on another note SBT 2 is just a few stitches away from being done. i got sick to the point of being curled up in the fetal position on my hubbys abdomen most of the weekend with what seemed like a combonatopn migraine/sinus headache. i "threatened" my BIL if he stepped too loud hed be grounded :lol

sooo tonight after i finish surfing the ville and clipping coupons i HOPE to get that dern SBT 2 FINISHED so i can go om to the others. betcha all cant guess what ill be doing if hubby has surgery in the hospital

You are NOT stupid missy!

Good luck getting it done! And hugs for hubby!

kuddles

looking through cotton stash and thinking I want to do something a little different for number 5. All the talking about round ripples makes me want to do another one, so I think I am gonna do a baby size one for project linus, haven't done nearly as many as I want to do for them this year. Hope I don't get lost in the piles of yarn...better take a hook or two with me...:hook

You are NOT stupid missy!

Good luck getting it done! And hugs for hubby!

kuddles

oh alright kubs! maybe just a tad dingy LOL! is it any wonder? ive been nuts lately trying to prepare for what may be a long haul with hubby IF he has surgery...been searching ravelry to find slippers for him to wear in bed and found the cutest tennis shoe slippers :)

thought about making him a ghan...hes always cold

sticking my neck out a bit here but once i figure out size would you ladies be willing to help make him a ghan? i have a few squares made in harley colors (black/white/grey/orange) simply soft caron yarn. im sure hed be appreciative! i may even get creative and make him a SBT to keep by his bedside with things to keep him occupied while bedbound......yes i think i will!

oh alright kubs! maybe just a tad dingy LOL! is it any wonder? ive been nuts lately trying to prepare for what may be a long haul with hubby IF he has surgery...been searching ravelry to find slippers for him to wear in bed and found the cutest tennis shoe slippers :)

sticking my neck out a bit here but once i figure out size would you ladies be willing to help make him a ghan? i have a few squares made in harley colors (black/white/grey/orange) simply soft caron yarn. im sure hed be appreciative! i may even get creative and make him a SBT to keep by his bedside with things to keep him occupied while bedbound......yes i think i will!

which shade of orange? Mango? I have white, black, mango orange, and heather gray left from making stepdad's and dad-in-law's ghans. all caron simply soft. work schedule permitting, i may be able to sneak in a few squares to help out. Can't promise, but I can try. :)

It's all over! Put a fork in me! I picked out yarn for THREE projects and put the yarn and patterns in my project bag by the couch. By the time you read this, I'll most likely be crocheting!!!

kuddles

:lol:lol:lol

Took 3 1/2 hours from start to finish, but that's also including a couple of quick breaks to talk with the hubby, order dinner, and peel the cat off me about 4 times (she insists on cuddling up just under my chin, right where I can't see what I'm working on).

Colors are Orchid and Violet, in Caron Simply Soft.

post-44633-135897658724_thumb.jpg

post-44633-135897658728_thumb.jpg

which shade of orange? Mango? I have white, black, mango orange, and heather gray left from making stepdad's and dad-in-law's ghans. all caron simply soft. work schedule permitting, i may be able to sneak in a few squares to help out. Can't promise, but I can try. :)

ill have to look at the store next time im there and and get back with you on the orange and grey colors.....hubby is a HUGE harley davidson fan

i looked on the caron website but i didnt find the colors. dont mean that its discontinued though....i trust my own eyes looking at the actual yarn....not on a webiste

I'd be willing to help....I have caron simply soft in grey heather already if that would work. When you decide, just let me know what size and if there's a specific type you'd like :hug

Took 3 1/2 hours from start to finish, but that's also including a couple of quick breaks to talk with the hubby, order dinner, and peel the cat off me about 4 times (she insists on cuddling up just under my chin, right where I can't see what I'm working on).

Beautiful :manyheart Love the colors.

There was another pic that was really pretty, but I forgot to click it and forget who's it was, but it was the one that's getting the purple lining :yay

Definitely addicting. I'm sitting here trying to concentrate on this somewhat horrible movie my hubby got on netflix, and i'm thinking of color combinations instead and trying to think of what I have in the stash to work with!

I AM SO STUPID!!!

Glad you got the I'm stupid out your system! Cause you are not!!!:hug And I have grey Caron SS in my stash if you need a square or two for hubby's afghan

It's beautiful!:manyheart You are fast!!! I'm sure this will be the first of many!

ill have to look at the store next time im there and and get back with you on the orange and grey colors.....hubby is a HUGE harley davidson fan

i looked on the caron website but i didnt find the colors. dont mean that its discontinued though....i trust my own eyes looking at the actual yarn....not on a webiste

I know I don't have any orange, know I have Caron gray- not sure about black...just let us know!

I finished my grandson-to-be's round ripple and weaved in the ends!!!:yay So tomorrow night after work, I'll finish up the cotton/cotton ease SBT!!! Looks like I have enough yarn to make a matching tote to go with the RR!!!! So I'll be making that one next!

Just finished watching the Bulls/Heat game. I'm rooting for the Chicago Bulls and they wooped Miami tonight!:clap:clap (and yes, I know the Yankees are playing the Red Sox, but after the last two nights, I needed a break from them:lol)

Definitely addicting. I'm sitting here trying to concentrate on this somewhat horrible movie my hubby got on netflix, and i'm thinking of color combinations instead and trying to think of what I have in the stash to work with!

:rofl You have been assimilated :rofl:cheer:cheer :hook

:hug welcome to the group!

I am almost done with the baby blanket!! Finished the main body, now doing the edging. Have a couple more rounds to go with that and it will be DONE!

Had a meeting tonight..couldn't take the blanket as it requires some concentration, or at least more than what I'd want to give it..

So.... I started on tote #20..yeah 19 isn't done yet, but maybe before the night is ... oh I have to finish that baby blanket... :(;):lol:lol

:cheer Lovely!! :yes

anybody care to join me in a happy dance? i FINALLY finished SBT 2!!!!

will come back and edit tomorrow when i can get a good pic :)

now on to the next 9 :think 10 who knows!

:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance I'm dancing!!! :D

off topic but what is the easiest round ripple out there?

how many points are you thinking about??? for a standard 12 one of my favorites is AggieMays if you send her a pm she will send you the pattern. I also like CrochetDad's pattern you can find it on Ravelry. RoseRed also has one I believe on Ravelry as welll. If you search round ripple you will find several.......

hmmmm... I don't think I gave you a simple, can you tell round ripples are my favorites?????

off topic but what is the easiest round ripple out there?
I have made Crochet Dad's 9 point RR http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/crochet-pattern---9-pointed-star-round-ripple/3158566and just finished a baby 12 point one from Project Angel-kisses http://project-angel-kisses.150m.com/roundripple.html

:yay:woo:2rock:applause:elle:dance

I am almost done with the baby blanket!! Finished the main body, now doing the edging. Have a couple more rounds to go with that and it will be DONE!

Had a meeting tonight..couldn't take the blanket as it requires some concentration, or at least more than what I'd want to give it..

So.... I started on tote #20..yeah 19 isn't done yet, but maybe before the night is ... oh I have to finish that baby blanket... :(;):lol:lol

:clap for nearly finishing the baby blanket:clap

Was #19 ever finished last night? Or did you finish the baby blanket?

Have a good Monday all!

Hon you KNOW we will all help with that for hubby!!! Just tell us what you need!

kuddles

Love this one too of course!

I hear ya on the cat but my 'issue' is my almost 7 year old DD! Attaches herself to me like glue!

kuddles

LOL I am always thinking about my next 5 projects before I'm done with the one I'm on! It either makes me multi-tasking or insane.....hmmmmmm wonder which!

kuddles

Archived