crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Ok, here's the new tote, the colors didn't come out very good. But it's super easy and I plan to make more of them!! I used ILYC, a light purple and a varigated spring colors (can't find the wrappers for the color names). I ended up using a double strand of the solid color for the last round. Thanks Sue for letting me do a test one for you. It's another great tote!!!!

Very pretty! My favorite color

Finished another tote last night and working on the third!

Another pretty one! I love the different ways variegated yarns work up.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:think Has anyone heard from Ducky lately? I don't remember seeing any posts from her recently... I hope she's okay... :worried

~Hugs~

no I havent, actually havent seen her on facebook lately either:think I was just thinking that this morning

Wonderful Mary!

Sue - I think your finger slipped....

Have a great nite all!

Mama K

:lol:lol I was thinking the exact same thing!---about the finger slipping:lol:lol

Gorgeous Tote Sue---and Mary!!!!:clap

Kuddles- enjoy your day of fun and festivities tomorrow!!! Sounds like a great way to spend a day off:c9 I have work tomorrow and Monday (seems like my place is one of the few that doesn't give off for Presidents Day!:()

Another long day- starting to sound like a broken record, but my fun hours have been curtailed for sure with this thing called work

Off to :crocheting for a bit.

Hi Everyone! :hug

:(

We are enablers!!! We also look for more things to help keep our addictions going! :rofl:rofl:rofl

Love all the totes!!! You have made some beautiful totes! I haven't finished mine yet (The Stash Buster II), I fell yesterday morning cleaning off the van (all 6 inches of snow on the windshield). Sooooo, I'm really sore. Didn't break anything, just fell on my back that was almost well :(:(. (Went to see the chiropractor and he's got it feeling much better). Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow.

Happy Valentine's Day to all! I hope you had a wonderful day! :manyheart

Ouch! Glad you didn't break anything, but falling on your back can be really painful, I know! :hug

5 days till i leave, 6 till sue and i meet.:eek I packed most of my stuff tonight, but having issues of which yarn to bring and what to work on.

WooHoo! Not much longer now! I'm sure you'll figure out the yarn issues! :D

Hello everyone! Even you enablers Joanne and Anne! Okay, I love ya for it!

Well it is hump day as Joanne said.....my good news is my boss is out all day to downtown Chicago! WOOT! Should be a quiet day for me, get some work done. Wish I could take my yarn and hook but me thinks someone might notice me sitting at my desk crocheting.......

Tonite is hockey.....she had 3 weeks off from it but it's back for a few weeks. She is over hockey. I am over hockey. But gotta teach our kids to see things to the end so.......oh well, could be much worse!

I'm now working on a tote that I bought from ravelry recently. I'll post when it is done, an unusual pattern. I'm anxious to see if I do it justice!

Love from Mama K

Can't wait to see your new tote! I'm sure it will be fantastic!

Hi All!! I'm feeling much better, just a little bit sore now.

I'm gonna finish the tote tonight (little man is already asleep yea!!!) and work either on the new RR for the baby or some on my shawler (or maybe do some of both). Have a great evening all!

Glad you're feeling better! I'm hoping to work on my squares for the Mystery CAL tonight if I ever get off this computer! :lol

Ok, here's the new tote, the colors didn't come out very good. But it's super easy and I plan to make more of them!! I used ILYC, a light purple and a varigated spring colors (can't find the wrappers for the color names). I ended up using a double strand of the solid color for the last round. Thanks Sue for letting me do a test one for you. It's another great tote!!!!

Love it! :clap

Finished another tote last night and working on the third!

[ATTACH]52212[/ATTACH]

:turtle:vheart

WOOT!!! :clap

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer :think:think where is my picture././.

edit: :eek:eek:eek forgot the picture!

Nice!!! :clap

:think Has anyone heard from Ducky lately? I don't remember seeing any posts from her recently... I hope she's okay... :worried

~Hugs~

I was just wondering about her myself. I hope she's ok.

Another long day- starting to sound like a broken record, but my fun hours have been curtailed for sure with this thing called work

Off to :crocheting for a bit.

:hug:hug:hug

Happy Friday! Hope it's a good day!

Kuddles- Enjoy the day off with Baby K and all the fun activities you have planned...

Ann- Hope today is a better day for you!!!

Sue- Can't wait to see the pics of your latest tote that will be for you!!!

tonya- hope that your cold is almost gone---how many days now? You must be growing very excited!!!!

Mary- Love the purple tote- and love the solid color on the last round!!!!

Hope everyone's day is as good as it can be!

Good morning!

Ann, oh honey, I hope you are able to sleep!

Joanne, not fair! WORK??? What the what??

Baby K opened her door as I walked down the hall to the bathroom and said "hi mom. I'm so excited!' Hmmmm, me thinks she is excited for our day today! Her biggest thing is going to Red Robin to lunch with me! Go figure!

I have a 50% off one item Michaels coupon that I will use at Joanns since they take others coupons....plus I need fusible interfacings for my sewing (50% off) and they also have a 10% off total purchase which does include clearance! WOOT! I may be in there for two hours! Hope Baby K doesn't kill me!

Well, time to start my day. Throwing in a load of laundry......and still working on the new tote pattern, about half way done and loving the look! This is one I'll most likely be making again! One for me perhaps?

Everyone please enjoy your day! Mama K is sending you tons of love!

I might suggest you go back and change it.. but it did give a :lol for me this evening!

I just did. Had to wait until I was on the regular computer. Editing on my iPad is not so easy...:angry

Morning All! Been up most of the night, I'm hoping to get some sleep really soon. Hope you all have a fantastic Friday! :hug

:hug I hope you get some sleep soon too. :hug

1 more night of work then I am off for a whole week. count them 7 days not answering a call light not getting yelled at or puked on and being able to sleep like a normal person. :cheer I fly out monday and tuesday meet :turtlewill there be :photo? possibly

1 more night of work then I am off for a whole week. count them 7 days not answering a call light not getting yelled at or puked on and being able to sleep like a normal person. :cheer I fly out monday and tuesday meet :turtlewill there be :photo? possibly

WOOT!!!

Mama K

:cheer

I reminded Bruce we were going to Animal Kingdom Tues. He said "That's Universal?" No, Disney. He said "We've never been there." Uh, yes we have. Twice. I think I'll be driving. :lol

:cheer

I reminded Bruce we were going to Animal Kingdom Tues. He said "That's Universal?" No, Disney. He said "We've never been there." Uh, yes we have. Twice. I think I'll be driving. :lol

SOunds just like Jeff.I go through that all the time. this week he was all "we have to get up how early for a zoo"...its not a zoo (havent broke it to him how early yet:devil).Also still havent broke it to him its disney :lol I :manyheart disney. Hey sue are there characters there?

Jeff's cousin just told me her DH works at sea world and could have gotten us in free, really you tell me this after everything is booked??? I would have just stayed in orlando for a week hit a few of the parks and stuff and it would have been even closer to sue. maybe next year we will be back. I am forewarning you Sue :D

SOunds just like Jeff.I go through that all the time. this week he was all "we have to get up how early for a zoo"...its not a zoo (havent broke it to him how early yet:devil).Also still havent broke it to him its disney :lol I :manyheart disney. Hey sue are there characters there?

Jeff's cousin just told me her DH works at sea world and could have gotten us in free, really you tell me this after everything is booked??? I would have just stayed in orlando for a week hit a few of the parks and stuff and it would have been even closer to sue. maybe next year we will be back. I am forewarning you Sue :D

I think there are characters there dressed up in safari outfits. :think

If you stay in Orlando next year we can go shopping in Sanford!:hook

Hope you had a great day with Baby K, Kuddles!!! What did you buy at Joann's- and how long did you stay there? Did she love her lunch out with you?

tonya and Sue- have a wonderful time "hooking up"!!!!

Ann- 2 hours sleep? Hope you can some good sleep tonight!

Worked late and got home around 7:30 or so--now going to work on some squares for the mystery CAL

I havent been feeling well again, My sinus ,alergies are acting up again ,when that happens , I get it in my chest and and I cant get enough air ,So its bad when that happens, my friend wouldnt let me drive to the dr. so she took me. He gave me prednizone & antibiotic. Then I have to do a breathing treatment every 4 hours. Today is the 4th day on the meds and Im feeling some better. I get tired fast though.

I finished a baby afghan tonight , Will try to get a picture tomorrow.

Sounds like you all had good things to do today and having fun.

I missed everthing I was going to do this week missed my sewing class, and my crochet group We have been meeting for about 3 years now. We have alot of fun.

I know you are all in bed But have a good night. :hug

Archived