Knitpicks anyone?

TamayoMurkibus

I was wondering if anybody here has ever ordered it and used it before? They have super alright prices.....and I hear the white woole is oil free...so that would be awesome for me to dye. But I don't wanna order any without some user feedback. :) so reviews? Advice? Comments? Do tell I would love to hear about them!

Yes, I have ordered from them many times, they are excellent and a good value. Very good customer service, and also they are starting to have more patterns in crochet.

Wool of the Andes is excellent for felting projects.

I really like the Shine cotton/Modal blend for children's toys, (I have heard some people call it a bit slippery, it doesn't bother me though)

I hear nothing but good about the new Chroma self-striping yarn and the Felici sock yarns.

Pay attention to the skein weights - some are 50g, some are 100g. Until recently they never had center-pull skeins, but my last order came in center pull skeins -yay!! If that's a big issue for you, talk to customer service and find out what the deal is.

Overall excellent company.

I love KnitPicks and if you are felting Palette also felts well. I haven't tried any of their dyeing stuff yet. ;)

Oh I don't know anything about felting lol. And I'm learning more about fingering weight and so forth....I'm used to just worsted weight acrylic....and it works for my love of squares. I did find some sock yarn from red heart that felt amazing and was really pretty. And I make my own bath puffs and dish cloths...with cotton of course. :yes

I also knit and I love their needles. In yarns I've used some of their laceweights, which is consistently very lovely. Swish is a fabulous washable wool and I think it now comes in more weights than only worsted. Good color selections in their standards, i.e. Wool of the Andes and Palette. They are easy to work with and they want to give the very best service possible.

I love, love, love KnitPicks! I have an order on it's way to me now of lace weight cotton to make a halter top for a 3 year old that lives in FL.

Their yarn is wonderful, their service is superb, I love KnitPicks sock yarn, felting yarn, chroma sock and worsted yarn and their prices!!!

Knitpicks rocks! They have excellent customer servie and everything ships really fast. I have a set of their knitting needles, also. No complaints here!

I love Knitpicks too! Wool of the Andes is an excellent product and I love Shine too. I've not purchased any of the yarn to dye, but I've had nothing but good service from them.

Archived