Let it Snow 2011 (Snowflake CAL and Share)

jrnylst

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
love it but far too good for a rug

I've been hearing a lot of that! But you know, that's why I used leftovers! Don't know that I could have thrown any of my recent sock yarns on the floor. Although that's where they wind up if they are worn as socks...

:D

Please, inspire me! I try just about every snowflake I see on any wrapper or container!

I know it took a little while but here is the image of that wrapper. It looks like several snowflakes but they are all the same one. It would've been better if the yellow ones were a darker color. If you cannot see it very clearly please let me know and I will find another way to get them to you. Thanks jrnylst and have fun. :hook

post-45992-135897640281_thumb.jpg

post-45992-135897640286_thumb.jpg

I know it took a little while but here is the image of that wrapper. It looks like several snowflakes but they are all the same one. It would've been better if the yellow ones were a darker color. If you cannot see it very clearly please let me know and I will find another way to get them to you. Thanks jrnylst and have fun. :hook

That is really pretty. I was able to download a good enough image to work with. Thanks for sharing that! I think that baby will be lots of fun!

And here are my latest patterns:

Ooooooo! Very nice.

Lovely!

Gorgeous!

As a break between cross-stitching and starting another part of crochet curtain for my friend, I made a few snowflakes. I'm not going to starch them now - I'll do it before Christmas this year :)

[ATTACH]34144[/ATTACH]

Very, very nice.

Yummy! You are very talented.

I was in the original snowflake groups, but opted out last year, as I had way too many irons in the fire. I think I'll join you this year after I get a few more things finished up that have deadlines. I used up most of my stash of snowflakes last year when I included one with all my Christmas gifts and Christmas cards.

Ooooooo! Very nice.

Lovely!

Gorgeous!

Very, very nice.

Yummy! You are very talented.

I was in the original snowflake groups, but opted out last year, as I had way too many irons in the fire. I think I'll join you this year after I get a few more things finished up that have deadlines. I used up most of my stash of snowflakes last year when I included one with all my Christmas gifts and Christmas cards.

Well, you definitely put a smile into my Monday morning!

I use up all my snowflakes, too. I keep giving them away! That's why I have to keep making more all the time!!! :D

this one is very interesting. I really like it, especially if the beads were crystals. I might have to try that.

Difficult to tell, but these are crystal beads. They are almost a bit too heavy for the flake, and I haven't figured out a solution for that yet.

Also difficult to tell because of the background fabric I used for this shot, but the beads are pink. I was going for a breast cancer theme. Should have used pink or white background!

post-31952-135897646049_thumb.jpg

Difficult to tell, but these are crystal beads. They are almost a bit too heavy for the flake, and I haven't figured out a solution for that yet.

yes it is a little difficult to tell, but I bet this one would look great hanging in a window like a suncatcher.

yes it is a little difficult to tell, but I bet this one would look great hanging in a window like a suncatcher.

You probably are 100% right. I will try to get a picture of it hanging in the window with light coming through, and I'll bet it will actually work okay with that. Maybe. Thanks for the challenge!

Archived