The Christmas Kitty

While at the flea market last weekend one of the other vendors came over n asked if it was possible for me to alter the smallest hat and have openings on it for a dog. and she brought over her doggie and we fooled around with in our head fig how to doit.. I told her I'd fool with it this week and see what i can come up with over the week n bring it with me friday when i return.

lol well after making the hat i was UBBER bored. and was thinking. I wounder if i could make a cat/Doggie sweater with this loom. and so I started on a "hat" and it turn into a kinda sorta sweater

well after chasing my cat thru the house (I think she knew my intentions) I got ahold of her. (I choose spooky cause she's more tollerant.. if i tryed this with onyx i'd have been tore up lol).

so I got poor spooky and Stuffed her in this lil Mock sweater. lol. yea needless to say she was not happy but we sure had fun LOL'in at her expense. I may make a lil mini hat tonight n Stuff her in the sweater with a hat again and make it a christmas card LOL!!!!

Enjoy! my Christmas Kitty.

post-31502-135897609231_thumb.jpg

:lol I bought a sweater for an old cat of mine once. She seemed cold, and I thought she'd like it. Well, she absolutely did NOT like it! :lol When I put it on her she acted like she'd been put in a straight jacket, and didn't move - rolled onto her side with her legs sticking out, and just stayed there like that. No amount of coaxing would make her move! It was SO funny! But she was old, so we didn't repeat it - she obviously did NOT want to wear the sweater! :rofl

:lol I bought a sweater for an old cat of mine once. She seemed cold, and I thought she'd like it. Well, she absolutely did NOT like it! :lol When I put it on her she acted like she'd been put in a straight jacket, and didn't move - rolled onto her side with her legs sticking out, and just stayed there like that. No amount of coaxing would make her move! It was SO funny! But she was old, so we didn't repeat it - she obviously did NOT want to wear the sweater! :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I've been owned by a cat or two in my life and I can so see this happening. And cats can get that "Yes, there is a He** and you are going there" look in their eyes.

I have to agree she's plotting revenge. We had a very small cat named Itty Bitty Kitty. my daughter dressed her up in a newborn size sweater and she was very content. Then again, she was just a very patient kitty who loved her baths and was always purring.

I have to agree she's plotting revenge. We had a very small cat named Itty Bitty Kitty. my daughter dressed her up in a newborn size sweater and she was very content. Then again, she was just a very patient kitty who loved her baths and was always purring.

Are you sure that was a cat:? :? :? :?

Archived