You know you're addicted when....

Then you think of all the crocheting you could have been doing, but if you were doing that you just might miss something! And if the kids didn't need to eat or have baths and if they would go to bed at 5pm instead of 8pm, then there would be so much more time to check for new posts!

:hook LOL I was thinking about this today. I am so addicted to C'ville that I read here more than I crochet some days! That is addicted! And if the internet ever "died" suddenly & never came back :eek I would have enough patterns printed from C'ville to last 2 yrs!

Hey who told? Actually I am in C'ville all day although I'm not actually here. Make sense?

I have one window open to C'ville all the time even if Im away for pc. Walk by move the mouse refresh the page, or hit new post, do a walkby reading and , go to my destination. This happens more times than I can count in a day.:blush

......when you reward yourself with crochet - if I scrub the floor and do a load of wash I can crochet for 1 hour.:lol:devil

That is me! Monday, I cleaned all the bathrooms & did a bunch of wash. So, as of yesterday, I was still rewarding myself with crochet.:heehee

Archived