2011 WIP-buster CAL

basjordan

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this has been one bad week for me first I had a job had to quit because one they were smoking in the building which is not legal, two I was getting a 1099 form, and 3 I was having to pretend to be people's friends over the phone to sell them things they did not want so I quit and then to top that off I find out after church that my daughter stole another girl's notebook because the mother talked to me about it I was so upset because I hate that she is feeling the need to lie to us about taking something that is not hers so I am going to make her pay to buy her a new notebook it was nothing fancy it was a pretty notebook that can be bought anywhere so that is what I'm going to have her do is buy a notebook and give it to the girl I just don't know why my child feels she needs to lie.

well I started a placemat not sure I will keep it if I don't have enough yarn to finish 3 more placemats. so for now -1

Forgot to post last week. I suppose it's marginally possible that I might finish a scarf tomorrow, but I consider it unlikely. I did make another square for the SOTM CAL and will be posting a picture in that thread. I also started a new rippleghan. So, -1 WTD/-1YTD for now. If I finish that scarf, I'll update.

For week ending March 19, 2011:

WTD: +3 / YTD: +7

Finished the baby sweater that I started last week, started and finished another baby cap, and frogged 2 other projects that I just didn't want to go back to.

Sorry I'm late posting these -- rough day!

TRALEE - GOLD MEDAL!

For week ending March 19, 2011:

WTD: +3 / YTD: +7

Finished the baby sweater that I started last week, started and finished another baby cap, and frogged 2 other projects that I just didn't want to go back to.

kraftynkrazy - SILVER MEDAL!

Finished one project, finished and started another, and started a third.

Week ending 3/19/2011

WTD = 0 YTD = 0

Crafty Witch - Bronze Medal!

Forgot to post last week. I suppose it's marginally possible that I might finish a scarf tomorrow, but I consider it unlikely. I did make another square for the SOTM CAL and will be posting a picture in that thread. I also started a new rippleghan. So, -1 WTD/-1YTD for now. If I finish that scarf, I'll update.

If you look at the YTD scores, it looks like we are all keeping our wip-growing urges under control!!! Great job everyone!!!:cheer:clap:hug:yay

kraftynkrazy - gold star and blue ribbon (since I already gave the gold medal away) with +1 WAY TO GO!

Faith (fc1123) and craftywitch get the gold medal with a wtd of 0.

tralee gets the silver medal with a wtd of -1.

I kind of quit keeping count, but I think my wtd is -2, giving me the bronze, or the shoot the moon award, depending on how you look at it.

I was to late with my scores. I will keep them for next week. :(

If you post them, I'll add them in.

How would everyone feel about posting the scores on Sunday, and I'll post them together on Monday. Saturday is not a good day for me to post scores.

If you post them, I'll add them in.

How would everyone feel about posting the scores on Sunday, and I'll post them together on Monday. Saturday is not a good day for me to post scores.

OK. Thank you. :D

Week Ending 3/27/2011:

WTD = +1 YTD = +1

I think this is a great idea. It is always hard for me to get to the computer to post on Saturday evenings since my dh is on it until well past my bedtime. :)

Archived