2011 WIP-buster CAL

basjordan

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't started keeping score for the New Year yet. The kids were off from school and go back tomorrow. I'll take a look at what I've got going on then.

Technically, we weren't supposed to start until the 1st, and post on the 8th for the first time, but I'm happy to oblige those who are enthusiastic about starting!

Good luck, everybody!

I haven't started keeping score for the New Year yet. The kids were off from school and go back tomorrow. I'll take a look at what I've got going on then.

I hadn't either until yesterday.

Yes but I didn't do well this semester with math so appealing my financial aid and going to find other ways to learn math though I will have to get the head of the math department's approval to take math again because I've took it 3 times so wish me luck on reappealing it.

Tried to PM you, and apparently you're not accepting them.

I majored in math in college. If you manage to get permission to retake the class, I might be able to help out. Please reply via PM if possible, so as not to clutter up the thread.

And good luck on the appeal.

I'd like to join this CAL as well. I have at least three bathroom rugs , a market bag, a shawl, at least three doilies and at least three afghans to finish.

Welcome!!! I should sit down and list all my WIP's, but I don't know if I have enough paper???:devil Seriously, I hope this CAL proves helpful in controlling your UFO-population, or at least keeps it from spreading like a family of bunnies!

Our gold medal goes to tmpinsnty with wtd +2

We have a tie for silver to tralee and Needle Arts with wtd +1

We also have a tie for bronze to fc1123 and kraftynkrazy with wtd -1

Congratulations to everyone!!! I'll post the YTD scores once a month, and maybe I'll even remember to post my own score next week, so I can join in the fun!:blush

I love working on something warm when it's cold out! Mostly because it's cold in my house, too. I am stingy with the natural gas. I finished the hat/scarf combo I was working on. I am going to concentrate on the wrap next. It will go fast, after I finish the last 20 long rows. Then come the short rows, and they should zip by! I love seeing progress.

So what afghan are you working on? I'm making a wrap with Paton's Decor in "Secret Garden" which is a very jewel-toned peacocky color combination. It's from the book "Easy as 1-2-3 Crochet" as Autumn Wrap,

My WTD goes up to +1. My YTD also.

I'm not doing too well this week so far. I started a new project that has been calling me since before the holidays. Now I signed up for a test project.:think I guess I'll have to search for some quickie WIPS just to break even. I'm sure I have a bunch sitting around here.:blush

Archived