2011 WIP-buster CAL

basjordan

I have finished 3 items this week. A Care Bear afghan, Hummingbird Filet Afghan and a Shrug. I have posted pictures in the Show & Tell.

Have a great week!

Wow! :cheer:clap:yayYou've certainly been productive this week!!! I am making progress on two afghans. I hope to have one finished this week, and the next finished next week. As I finish a project, I will be starting another to replace it, so I won't be changing my WIP score.

Now to zip over to Show and Tell and see!!!:D

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have finished 3 items this week. A Care Bear afghan, Hummingbird Filet Afghan and a Shrug. I have posted pictures in the Show & Tell.

Have a great week!

It looks like you are the only poster for this week, so you get the GOLD MEDAL!!! Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your imaginary medal, and wear it with pride!

Loved the Humingbird Filet and especially the color. That was a great gift. The Care Bear looked wonderful. Missed the shrug. Congrats on finishing them up. :clap

I hope to have my sons guitar afghan done this week.

Homesteadingwife:

Loved the Humingbird Filet and especially the color. That was a great gift. The Care Bear looked wonderful. Missed the shrug. Congrats on finishing them up. :clap

I hope to have my sons guitar afghan done this week.

well completed 3 dishcloths +3 and working on sewing squares not sure how to tally those up so would somebody please let me know

I start back to school on Tuesday. i will be staying with nana as she lives closer to the school. Don't have a laptop ans she doesn't have a computer so won't be able to get on much. So sorry I would love to continue. I hope everyone does well :crocheting and stays well otherwise also.

well completed 3 dishcloths +3 and working on sewing squares not sure how to tally those up so would somebody please let me know

Faith, do you consider each square to be a project, or do you consider all the squares to be one big project? You can count them either way, or if you need a bit more motivation, count a certain number, say 5 squares, as one project. There is no right or wrong way to count them. It's what seems right to you.

Hi. I am going to have a hard time keeping up with posts for the next 2 weeks. My dh is out of town on a business trip, and took my laptop with him. I apologize if I miss anything exciting, but I have to wrestle 3 teens for use of the only other computer in the house, and they can take me in a fair fight! (Good thing I fight dirty, right?) :devil

Well I think I figured out the posting pictures. Here is my sons afghan I finished this week. I really enjoyed making it and doing this type of pattern for the first time. But I'm gald its done.

post-51684-135897690433_thumb.jpg

Well I think I figured out the posting pictures. Here is my sons afghan I finished this week. I really enjoyed making it and doing this type of pattern for the first time. But I'm gald its done.

[ATTACH]44232[/ATTACH]

Kool luv it. Was it difficult to make? Bet your son loves it!

No it wasnt bad to make. Got pattern from Crochet Mag and he picked the colors. Then I had a plastic tote in front of my chair with maybe 10 skeins on it. At times the afghan was connected to all the skeins and some from both ends. That was the most difficult - - keeping the yarn movement free when turning the afghan. :yarn I would make this kinda of afghan again. Thinking of my own design even. :scared

We have TWO TIES this week. The gold medals go to krazycrocheter and fc1123 both with WTD 0

Our silver medal winners are ufocollector and Crafty Witch, with WTD -1.

Congratulations, and good work to all of you!

• 1 month later...
I've finally finished the library raffle afghan. With time to spare - the raffle is next Sat. :whew

It's lovely. What a great contribution to the library. Congrats on finishing it. Did you update your score? And how did you connect all those squares?

• 2 weeks later...

Ha! Finished my Cha Cha scarf. I'll be posting pictures in the class gallery tomorrow when there's enough light to take good pictures, assuming that I can get decent focus with my phone. I wish I'd remembered to pack my camera.

+1 WTD/-2 YTD.

ETA: Picture is here.

Archived