2011 WIP-buster CAL

basjordan

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I made about a dozen hearts so I guess I will count that as +12 this week but I started one project so a grand total of +11.

WTD:11/YTD:11

Finished one baby blanket for my niece's baby, but started another project for a pattern I am testing. Didn't quite get it finished today, but came very close. I will post pictures of both tomorrow.

So, for week ending 1/15/2011:

WTD = 0 YTD = -2

Gold medal goes to fc1123

WTD:11/YTD:11

Tie for silver medal for tralee and tmpinsnty

WTD: +1 YTD: +3 (week 3)

wtd: 1

ytd: 2

And our bronze medal goes to kraftynkrazy

WTD = 0 YTD = -2

Good job everybody!!!

Finished one baby blanket for my niece's baby, but started another project for a pattern I am testing. Didn't quite get it finished today, but came very close. I will post pictures of both tomorrow.

Here are the pictures of the baby blanket as promised. They aren't very good, but I was having lighting issues today. I also finished the project I was testing today, but I am waiting for permission to go ahead and post the pictures here. I will come back and post them as soon as I get the ok.

post-22056-135897616754_thumb.jpg

post-22056-135897616746_thumb.jpg

post-22056-13589761675_thumb.jpg

Here are the pictures of the project I finished last night. It is a hair accessory organizer I was testing for Crochet Garden. It was a fun project and I understand that the pattern is being released today if you are interested.

post-22056-13589761685_thumb.jpg

post-22056-135897616843_thumb.jpg

post-22056-135897616845_thumb.jpg

post-22056-135897616847_thumb.jpg

post-22056-135897616849_thumb.jpg

Yesterday, while digging through boxes of craft stuff, I came across an old wip that I started forever ago. It was the world's UGLIEST little red ami alien, but it was essentially done except for the ends so I asked my little boy if he wanted it and he went crazy for it. :lol

I weaved the ends in and then he insisted that it needed blue hair and purple arms :eek so I added those as well. Today is his fifth birthday party (actual birthday is Wednesday but we are all off today) so this was a silly little extra for him and a +1 for me bringing my total so far this week to +2. :cheer

post-22056-135897617341_thumb.jpg

post-22056-135897617346_thumb.jpg

Well, since I decided to join this CAL, I made a bookmark (net zero) and finished a scarf that's been languishing unfinished for years (+1). Unfortunately, I also started the Square of the month CAL. Not sure if I should count each block as a WIP, or just the whole thing.

Overall 0 WTD/0 YTD. I'll update if anything changes.

Just a reminder: if you start and finish a project, the score will be 0. You get -1 when you start, +1 when you end, so the net is 0.

Gold medal for the week goes to tralee

wtd +5/ytd +8

week 4

Silver medal - tie goes to kraftynkrazy and Needle Arts

Week ending 1-22-2011:

WTD = +1 YTD = -1

Finished a scarf.

WTD: 1 YTD: 3

Bronze Medal goes to Crafty Witch with 0

Well, since I decided to join this CAL, I made a bookmark (net zero) and finished a scarf that's been languishing unfinished for years (+1). Unfortunately, I also started the Square of the month CAL. Not sure if I should count each block as a WIP, or just the whole thing.

Overall 0 WTD/0 YTD. I'll update if anything changes.

Honorable Mention goes to fc1123 with -1

here's my score for the weekending January 22,2011:

WTD:-1/YTD:10

Our first Shoot the Moon award goes to tmpinsnty, who would have done better, if she hadn't run out of yarn.

wtd: -3

ytd: -1

i ran out of yarn on one RR...i'm slacking on my knitted dishcloth and i started another RR for charity weekend

Just a reminder: if you start and finish a project, the score will be 0. You get -1 when you start, +1 when you end, so the net is 0.

Thanks for the reminder of the rules!:yes

Archived