2011 WIP-buster CAL

basjordan

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTD: +2 :clap:clap:clap:clap

YTD: +1

I bought some more yarn to finish up the RR friday...i also frogged the knitted dishcloth and made 2 crochet ones...

:drool Did I ever mention that I love round ripples? And did I ever mention that green is my favorite color? And did I ever mention that I LOVE cats? Thanks for sharing your pics. I need to wipe the drool off my screen now, but it needed cleaning.:manyheart

I bought some more yarn to finish up the RR friday...i also frogged the knitted dishcloth and made 2 crochet ones...

Love the RR! Great colors! The dishcloths are very nice too. BUT that cat is adorable!!! :lol

OK, so I finished one project (potholder for the KISS potholder swap so I can't post a picture yet), but I started another project that I am testing for someone on the Ville. Net = a big, fat 0!!! :lol

WTD = +0 YTD = -1

Okay, I finished a square in the SOTM CAL. The Ravelry Precedent is that each square counts as a project, so I'll do the same here.

WTD 1/YTD 1

Here's a picture of the scarf I finished last week and the finished square.

post-11383-135897622127_thumb.jpg

post-11383-13589762213_thumb.jpg

Grand prize for an unbeleiveable score goes to fc1123

here's my score for the weekending Jan 29,2010:

WTD:+17/YTD:27

Gold medal goes to tmpinsnty

Silver medal goes to Crafty Witch - by th way, thanks -- your pics are lovely! I would enjoy curling up in that scarf right now!!!

Okay, I finished a square in the SOTM CAL. The Ravelry Precedent is that each square counts as a project, so I'll do the same here.

WTD 1/YTD 1

Here's a picture of the scarf I finished last week and the finished square.

Bronze to kraftynkrazy

OK, so I finished one project (potholder for the KISS potholder swap so I can't post a picture yet), but I started another project that I am testing for someone on the Ville. Net = a big, fat 0!!! :lol

WTD = +0 YTD = -1

And tied for Honorable Mention: tralee and basjordan

WTD -1 YTD +7

I started one new project and didn't finish any of the old ones.:(

I started some mittens (-1) and finished them (+1) and started another project (-1) so my WTD is -1 and my YTD is 0

yeah I'm making all these hearts I'm going to give some to the girls to put in their valentine's day cards for their class so I'll be busy again making more hearts.

Finished the doggy rattle I was testing. I will change the eyes and add further facial features when I decide exactly how I want to do it. Right now I am burnt out on faces.

That makes a +1 so far for me this week.

post-22056-135897623001_thumb.jpg

When you start a project it is a -1 but when you complete that project it is a +1 so in the end you will break even with a zero. Speaking of completing projects I completed one project so far this week so a +1.

Thank you for that info! It probably should be added to the first post as a reminder.

I made another square for the SOTM CAL. As of now, I have neither started nor finished any other projects. Get me the right :hook and I may start a Tunisian shawl for a CAL somewhere else, but right now, I can't seem to find one that isn't in use.

Net: WTD 0/YTD 1

post-11383-135897624803_thumb.jpg

We all either earned positive points, or stayed steady!!! That's great!:cheer:clap:yay

Gold medal goes to tralee, with a whopping +1!!! Hooray for progress!

Well, I finished the project that I started last week. Can't share a pic yet because it is in testing.

WTD +1 YTD +8 week 6 (2/5/11)

Silver is shared by Crafty Witch, tmpinsnty, and fc1123 with wtd 0

I made another square for the SOTM CAL. As of now, I have neither started nor finished any other projects. Get me the right :hook and I may start a Tunisian shawl for a CAL somewhere else, but right now, I can't seem to find one that isn't in use.

Net: WTD 0/YTD 1

wtd: 0 ytd: 1

made another star dishcloth...

here's my score for the weekending February 5,2011:

WTD:0/YTD:27

Archived