mandymae

comfortghan for my mom *COMPLETED! PHOTO ON POST 82*

My heart goes out for you Mandy. If you think you still need square let me know. I have your address, and I certainly dont mind. I know you want to finish this asap

Love ya girl

Kimgoodie

Twinklesnow -- if you're still on the board, could you drop me a PM? I tried to message you a bit ago and it said you weren't accepting PMs. Thanks!

I will be needing 9 more squares to complete my mom's memory-ghan. If anyone is willing to help me again with this project, I would really, really appreciate it!

Hi Mandy,

I just came across this thread as I'm trying to venture some more out of the CAL's, which is usually the only place I go when I come on here. I was saddened to hear of your loss and see that you are still looking for more squares. I will make one to send you, I'll check my stash after work tonight to see if I have a shade of purple. I'm pretty sure I do in a caron simply soft if that works? But again, I'll check later. :hug :hug :hug

Hi Mandy,

I just came across this thread as I'm trying to venture some more out of the CAL's, which is usually the only place I go when I come on here. I was saddened to hear of your loss and see that you are still looking for more squares. I will make one to send you, I'll check my stash after work tonight to see if I have a shade of purple. I'm pretty sure I do in a caron simply soft if that works? But again, I'll check later. :hug :hug :hug

That would be great! Thank you so much!

I know I haven't been on the forum very much lately, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still working on finishing this ghan! I'm still short some squares (need to recount to give an exact number) and then I will definitely get it put together. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it for myself or give it to my aunt (my mom's younger sister and best friend).

I definitely need more, thank you both so much! I'm in the process of getting ready for work right now, so I will PM my address when I get home this evening!

Of course, I didn't get them mailed the other day, but I'm leaving the house now to mail them off! Squares are definitely headed your way! Sorry for the hold up!

hey hon.... just checkin' in to make sure the square I sent made it!

I did get it! I'm so sorry that I'm just now getting around to thanking you! It is beautiful, as is the adorable little angel you sent with it! Thank you so much again! :hug