Wrist warmer - Name needed

Miss Crochet

I had a picture in my head and I thought it was just a matter of taking up the hook and what was in my head would just flow out through the yarn.

This is the result. I'm still in two minds as to whether I should write up the pattern. What do you think? And any creative name suggestions?

post-18038-135897572432_thumb.jpg

Wedding Wristlet? The point on it, at the fingers, reminds me of the long sleeve style wedding gowns. Even my old wedding dress had this point on the cuff of the sleeve.

Please do write this one out for us. it is just toooooo pretty.

I am usually pretty good with names but I got nothing on this gorgeous thing. I'll get back to you if my brain engages any time soon. :hug

:wlol

I really just love it.

Thanks for all your help, girls!

The photo's not the best because I had to take it with my left hand from above and hold me right hand down. DH tried to help out but I was too particular and too bossy ("No, higher, higher - with the light from the left, no, closer, no, no, back a bit, no - here - ") so he sweetly suggested I do it myself.:lol

I was appalled at how pale I am - I knew I was really pigmentally-challenged, but you can barely see my porky fingers agains the paper :(

Archived