My craft room

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW SUE! Great room!

P.S. Of all the things I managed to notice in your photos, I see a Kasey Kahne hat...are you/your dh fans?!?

Sorry, but long before Kasey had that number it was Awesome Bill's. I'm a long time die hard Bill Elliott fan.

:turtle:vheart

That is a terrific room! Mine is almost finished and I'm very excited to start really using it. What kind of embroidery machine did you get?

Its a Brother embroidery/sewing machine. I still haven't used it yet. I have to get some crochet caught up first. I hope you post pictures of your room!

Wow!!

Great room!!

Can you come up here and help me with my yarn room please?!?!!?

I will feed you and take you out on the boat for the day. Oh, and nice place to sleep too. Cause it might take a day or so.

Wow!!

Great room!!

Can you come up here and help me with my yarn room please?!?!!?

I will feed you and take you out on the boat for the day. Oh, and nice place to sleep too. Cause it might take a day or so.

What? No shopping? :lol You know I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could Kim! :hug

I love your craft room. I wish I could have one, but every room is occupied right now. We still have kids that live at home, in college. I just showed my husband and he liked your idea. I like the first pic with the shelves and the bins. Where did you get those from? Target?

Carol:hook

Ok, shopping too!!!

I bake too, if that will help!!

Shopping and baking? I'm there! :lol

I love your craft room. I wish I could have one, but every room is occupied right now. We still have kids that live at home, in college. I just showed my husband and he liked your idea. I like the first pic with the shelves and the bins. Where did you get those from? Target?

Carol:hook

I got all of them from Target. Just watch for the sales. They usually have them on sale once a month or so.

Sue, I love your craft room! I used to have a large craft room but once we moved, I no longer have one. My yarn is in the corner of my bedroom and a box with all my patterns are in the closet (away from little hands!). I also noticed there was a place for all those totes!!! I'm glad you've got a great room to work in now.

Sue, I love your craft room! I used to have a large craft room but once we moved, I no longer have one. My yarn is in the corner of my bedroom and a box with all my patterns are in the closet (away from little hands!). I also noticed there was a place for all those totes!!! I'm glad you've got a great room to work in now.

And a place for a beautiful shawl someone sent me (where its safe from kitty claws and my mother!)! :hug

Love it, love it, love it.....the Turles and the fishies all to help you relax and create. Boy, I'm really jealous. A Craft Room.....that would not exist in my house. I'm lucky to have bins and bags full of yarn and threads. I really love your room. Some of you ladies have wonderful closets and rooms. I really have to get my hubby on the ball here and get creating for me....First we need to find the time....hopefully one day.

And a place for a beautiful shawl someone sent me (where its safe from kitty claws and my mother!)! :hug

Glad it has a safe place to hide. Just be careful when you wear it as your mom will probably try to take it from you :lol

Love it, love it, love it.....the Turles and the fishies all to help you relax and create. Boy, I'm really jealous. A Craft Room.....that would not exist in my house. I'm lucky to have bins and bags full of yarn and threads. I really love your room. Some of you ladies have wonderful closets and rooms. I really have to get my hubby on the ball here and get creating for me....First we need to find the time....hopefully one day.

No fish in the tank yet. My newest turtle, Lucy, took over the fish tank in the living room so I set up a little one back there. I have to breed my guppies and shrimp (turtle food) somewhere! And don't forget my gerbils share the room too!

Glad it has a safe place to hide. Just be careful when you wear it as your mom will probably try to take it from you :lol

Nothing is safe from her. :lol BTW she wore the one you made her this weekend to Arabian Nights in Orlando.

Archived